{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝} It's Okay.

ಠ_ಠ

_

Warning: mentions sex.

Words 1435

_

Tyler

The ring was beautiful. It took so long to save up for. It would've taken longer if it wasn't for the concerts.

He ran his thumb over the beautiful Jenna-eyed jewel. He smiled at the memory of him holding her face still so he could look at her eyes.

He remembered her giggle as he told her to be quiet so he could try and read her mind. He remembered her face as she tried to hold back the laughs that were trying to escape. How her eyes squeezed shut, and her smile grew bigger, and her body shook every so often to try and hold back the chuckles.

"You... love someone. And their name starts with a T." Tyler remembered himself trying to keep back giggles too.

"Is it Tré Cool?" Jenna couldn't help but snort out a giggle at that, and she flung her head back. Tyler released his grip on her cheeks as he looked at her questionably.

"Tré Cool? You wanna tell me something?" Tyler teased, reaching over and tickling her sides.

"No!" Jenna burst into laughter as she crumpled herself up into a ball to shield Ty's fingers.

"Huh?" Tyler wrapped his arm around her body as he hoisted her up and then down on the bed, his body pinning her's down as he looked at her with a huge smile and uneven breaths.

They stared at each other for what seemed like hours. When really it was only a few minutes. Tyler's smile slowly faded as his focus switched to her eyes and her lips and her beautiful, beautiful face.

He bit his lip as he let his eyes trail her body, a small smile forming on his lips. "Ty..."

Tyler brought eyes back to hers as he looked at her questionably. "Do you want to kiss me?" He whispered, licking his lips as if readying himself.

Jenna just nodded, although her eyebrows were furrowed.

"Do you want me to..." he looked up as he thought, "kiss your neck?"

"What are you doing, Ty."

Tyler immediately shook his head, "nothing, I just- you're so god damn beautiful, and... I love you." Tyler explained, "and I just want to show that to you. Really badly."

Jenna took a deep breath, "well, I mean," she sighed, looking around as she thought. "I mean, I trust you. And if you... really want-"

"No, no. Don't do that to me." Tyler shook his head, "don't say that."