{𝕿𝖊𝖓} 𝗗𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 in the 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘀

ಠ_ಠ

_

Warnings: none

Another small chapter. The next chapter is bigger.

Vote please!!

Words 815

_

Tyler

"I swear, we never talk anymore." Blurry interrupted Tyler's thoughts.

"That's because you're an asshole." Tyler rolled his eyes as he thought hard.

"What are you doing?" Blurry asked, ignoring his hurtful comment.

"Writing." He replied shortly.

"Writing what?"

"A song..."

"Why?"

"Because I'm starting a band with Josh, okay?" Tyler shook his head annoyed.

Blurry began to laugh. "You think this is a good way to make yourself known? You're a lot better at being bad than creative."

Tyler scoffed. "You're just proving my point of being an asshole."

"I never denied it." Blurry sassed, his deep voice intimidating. "What is wrong with you? You can never see what's in front of you until you run straight into it. You want to be a lot of things, and you want to be stronger, but all you are is planning a strategy born to fail.—" Tyler began to laugh, interrupting Blurryface. This only made blurry angrier. "What?"

"You just helped me write a song." Tyler couldn't help but burst into a fit of laughter. Blurry, being hateful of the idea of songwriting, just helped Tyler tremendously. It tickled Tyler's heart knowing that blurry did something he didn't want to.

"Shut up! Stop laughing! I did not!" His voice got quieter as Tyler's laughs got louder.

"I wanna be a lot of things, so much pent up inside of me
I wanna be stronger, too long I've sat here undecidedly
Planning strategy, half of me know it's all just a fallacy
Failing miserably, drastically and then I crash dramatically
Into a wall I've hit a hundred times before"

He stopped his sloppy but readable handwriting, setting his pencil down, and leaning back in his chair in thought. He then turned his head as his phone vibrated, signaling a text.

Jenna: I'm listening to MCR right now.

A big grin took Tyler's face as he picked up his phone, leaning back into his chair. Blurry was long gone now, and all that was left was Tyler's radiant smile and Jenna's texts.

Tyler: oh really? Well I'm writing a song.

Jenna: :0 I didn't know you wrote.

Tyler: I don't. But Josh and I are starting a band so I sorta have to. I like it so far.

Jenna: that's cool. I can't play instruments.

Tyler: yes you can. I heard you play the piano the first time we met.

Jenna: that was my own little melody I made up.

Tyler: well it was beautiful. Maybe I can make a song with it. You should show me tomorrow at work and I can see if I can add lyrics.

Jenna: sounds good.

Tyler: sounds perfect.

Writers note - sounds magical
- Tyler Joseph

_

Jenna

Jenna slowly sat down on the bench, as her fingers moved to its assigned place on the keys.

"Okay, I'll try to remember it. I sorta do it different every time." Jenna shrugged.

"That's okay." Tyler sat down on his own bench, watching Jenna from the side.

Her assigned fingers added pressure to the correct keys, making a D#. She then quickly switched to a B and pressed. Then an F#.

She did it 2 more times and then stopped. She shrugged, and scrunched her nose up. "It was bad, you probably don't want to make a song with that."

Tyler shook his head. "No, it's perfect. I'll need time to figure some lyrics."

Jenna nodded, smiling ear to ear. She was about to say something else but a customer interrupted her. "S'cuse me? Where can you find the pedals?"

Tyler quickly stood, walking up to the customer and guiding him to the pedals.

Jenna quickly returned to her station behind the cashier, waiting for Tyler to bring the man to the counter.

It was always hard for her to help men. She always had doubts that they weren't actually there to buy something. However, they could've been there to gawk at her. She knew that was stupid and probably selfish of her. Not everyone thought of her that way. The whole world didn't revolve around her. Yet, she had a good reason to feel that way. And she leaned on that like a cane. It was okay to feel nervous.

Maybe that's why she hasn't been happier since the day of the incident. She won't come out of her shell. However, she was fine being inside her shell where no one can touch her ever again.

The only person she'll open the metaphorical door for is Tyler. If he knocks, she'll answer. But she won't let him inside that easily. She still was growing to like him. She could talk to him, trust him. But she couldn't just tell him everything about her past.

She still wasn't sure about him.

Writers note - Trees is my favorite song.
- Jenna Black

ಠ_ಠ

I actually merged to chapters together because they were both so small.