{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊} Last Date For A While

Warnings: make out session

Words 1085

_

Jenna

Tyler knocked on Jenna's door lightly, before wrapping his hands together in front of him. The door ruffled as it was being unlocked. It swung open to reveal Jenna wearing cute black jumpsuit.

"Hi." She greeted, grabbing her purse from the table next to the door and closing the door behind her.

"Ready for our date?" Tyler asked, and Jenna nodded.

"Yes, I am."

"Good, I've been wanting to talk to you about some things." They began their walk to his car.

"What kinds of things?"

"Well, unless if our busy schedules can fit it, this is our last date until I leave for tour." Tyler hopped into the drivers seat.

Jenna hesitated, trying to hide her hurt expression. "Oh, right." Jenna sighed, propping her elbow on the arm rest.

"Which comes to what I want to talk to you about..." He turned on the engine, but didn't put his car in reverse just yet. He leaned his forearms onto the wheel as he looked over at Jenna. "How do you feel about it?" He asked.

If she was honest, she wasn't sure. She didn't want him to leave, but she knew it was out of her control. It'd be selfish if she wasn't okay with it, right? Even though she was proud of Tyler, she still had this fear of losing him. But he loved her, right?

"I'm okay with it. I'll miss you, of course. But I'm okay." Jenna assured.

Tyler lifted his eyebrows to the girl, and she just nodded. He sighed and put the car in reverse to get out of the apartment's parking lot. "Okay. I just wanted to know what you thought because you don't really talk about it."

Jenna watched all the trees pass once they got further away from civilization. She knew it was probably boring that they were going stargazing, only because they've done it so many times. But it was her favorite kind of date. It was the same with Tyler.

It began to get bumpy as Tyler turned onto the familiar path, parking his car in the makeshift parking lot.

"Alright," Tyler began, leaning back and grabbing the blanket. "Let's enjoy this while we can."

Jenna opened her door, stepping out into the semi-cold air. It wasn't the type of weather to go sleeveless, so Jenna brought herself a cozy sweater to go over the jumpsuit.

It was a nice autumn evening, so the colors in the sky seemed extra vibrant when they walked to their normal stargaze spot. It seemed as though this place was the only thing that never changed. The lake was still here, the trees were always blowing, and the birds were always chirping a greeting to the couple. It was nice to just lay down in some sort of slowtown place.

Jenna propped herself up with her palms behind her and her legs out in front. Tyler laid down fully, brushing his hair back with his fingers a couple times.

"It's going to be beautiful tonight." Tyler examined the dark tinted blue of the sky. The sky was clear of it's clouds so when the sun fully set the stars would be magical. "It'll be cold though."

Jenna smiled.

She looked out at the water as she thought. He was leaving in a week. His Cincinnati show was tomorrow, and he was leaving 6 days after that. She won't be able to see him for a month. She wouldn't be able to steal his warmness, or hear him laugh, unless if it was through the poor phone's speaker. Most of all, he wouldn't get to make her feel better about herself like he always did subconsciously.

His warm hand landed on her cold one, immediately warming her up. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," Jenna thought for a moment. Tonight was going to be all do- no thought. Tonight, she decided, she was going to do everything she'd been afraid to do from the start.

As the sun went down, and the stars came out to encourage Jenna to be confident, she changed her position to on her knees, facing Tyler. "You sure?" He questioned. She seemed dazed.

Jenna just nodded as she flung one of her legs over his torso. He helped her, although he was still quite confused. He had an idea of what was coming, and he didn't want his confusion to ruin it so he lifted his eyebrows instead of furrowing them. She ignoring his confusing looks, and kissed his lips.

He didn't stop her, this is what he thought. He gripped her hand in his as he returned the kiss. Her hands placed on his chest, trailing up to his cheeks as she deepened it.

He lifted his head up the slightest bit to keep up with her eager movements, finally deciding to turn the tables and flip her over. She gasped slightly before giggling. "I got you." Tyler assured, linking his lips with hers again.

Her hands trailed to his hair, grazing her nails on his scalp. Her legs were wrapped around his torso, and he began down her neck.

She caught her breath, smiling at the sensation she felt of his lips to her skin. Tyler nipped her neck, making her jump slightly. Tyler quickly lifted his head, his eyes fixated on hers. "I'm sorry, you okay?"

Jenna nodded. "Yeah, it's just I- that oddly felt good." Her smile grew large.

Tyler smiled, gently linking their lips together again for one finale long kiss. "I'm glad it felt good. That's what I was going for." He whispered, examining her face one last time before climbing off of her, and wiping his lips on his sleeve. "We sort of got carried away there."

"Sorry, I didn't want to forget how you tasted." Jenna sighed, looking up at the stars. She slightly chuckled at how odd that sounded.

Tyler turned towards her, lacing his hand on her forearm as he squeezed it softly. "Was that okay?"

Jenna nodded, turning her head to face Tyler. He opened his arms for her, and she crawled beside him to lay on his chest.

"I love you." Jenna said, kissing his sweater covered shoulder.

"I love you too."

Writers note - Tyler tried to talk me out of writing this part, but it's my favorite part because it shows how confident I can be. You see, I'm scared of a lot of things, but sometimes I just feel like going all out. It was a key part in the story.
                                        - Jenna Black

_

Yeah... I wasn't sure if I should keep this make out session but I had to show Jenna taking a step forward! Also, I honestly believe this is not how it is. Like, I don't think a guy would be so sweet to stop what he's doing to see if you're okay with what he's doing, you know? But maybe that's just because all the guys I know are assholes...