{𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Lights, Music, and Red Cups.

ಠ_ಠ

_

Warnings: sexual abuse. (It isn't descriptive.) alcohol. drugs.

Should I do a face reveal?

Vote please!!

Words 1149

_

Jenna

2005

lets waste time, chasing cars, around our heads

Jenna slow danced with her phone clasped in her hand. She had the door of her room shut, so her brother wouldn't laugh at her for dancing and daydreaming.

She was certain she was in love. She wasn't entirely sure if the road went two ways, but maybe if she talked to him enough it would change.

The boy she so much adored was named Carter. He was a thin boy, with dark brown hair, and dark blue eyes. His body type was muscular but he wasn't intimidating. She could spot him a mile away with his plaid flannels he wore all the time. And his smile, the thing that sets off fireworks, made her melt inside.

If that wasn't love, she didn't know what was. The only thing she was disappointed about was the fact he never smiled at her, it was always someone else. It didn't change the feeling inside of her, but she longed his glance over to her like a cat begging for tuna.

All she could do was picture his dazzling blue orbs staring into hers with the small smirk he placed to woo women. He hadn't wooed her yet. He only looked at the popular girls. Preferably ones with crop tops, short skirts, and high heels.

He made her heart race every time he passed her in the halls, but he would never look at her. He probably didn't even know she existed.

But all of that was going to change. She had decided that she wasn't going to hold back anymore. She was going to walk up and start a conversation with him at the party he was throwing at his house tonight.

She stopped dancing and began to place her highest heels on, ones that her mother would not approve of, I must add.

And let's just say they made it easier to see under her mid-thigh length dress.

She knew Carter's taste, and she was going to follow that dress code.

Her mother was at work tonight, and her father was watching TV in his bedroom. It would be easy to slip out unnoticed.

She grabbed her bag, and tossed her phone inside. As fast as she could, without falling and breaking her neck in the heels, she sneakily slipped through the slim crack the door made.