{𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} We All Have Our Demons

ಠ_ಠ

_

Warning: self harm. anxiety.

Vote please!!

Words 1257

_

Jenna

Jenna slammed her fist onto the bathroom counter, a sob escaping her lips.

What was that boy doing? It's as if he didn't understand how fragile she was.

The way he looked at her was all to familiar, and it brought back so many memories of last year.

Her sobs took over her and she began to feel weak. She slowly sat down on the bathroom floor, tucking her knees up to her chin.

Her frail body shook as hot tears fell from her eyes.

She could remember the night so well.

She felt disgusted, and no matter how much she showered she couldn't get the feeling of being dirty off of her. Not only feeling dirty, but guilty for keeping the secret from her parents.

Her body was aching with uneasiness. The only cure seemed to be long, hard, cries. It helped her lungs open, but it was hard to take a deep breath.

She began to strip her clothes and step into the shower. She had to wash off the feeling.

Ever since the incident even a small glance from a man made her crazy. And not in a good way. She felt terrible.

She felt used.

ಠ_ಠ

Tyler

"You're an idiot to think she'll like you. I'm sure you scared her." Blurry taunted Tyler as he laid in bed.

"You don't know anything. She just seemed shy. She'll warm up." He smiled at the thought of her.

"Yeah, right." Blurry scoffed.

"What? Being shy is normal." Tyler defended.

Tyler could picture blurry shaking his head. "No way, she just hates you."

"She doesn't." Tyler said, but he could feel a lump in his throat.

"Oh yeah, you should cry about it like you do everything else. You're such a wimp." Blurry pushed.

"Shut up. I'm not." Tyler argued.

"You were so much better off 'painting the town red'." Blurry laughed.

Tyler decided not to answer and shut his eyes closed tightly.

"That's not going to drown me out, idiot. You know it's true."