{𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} Job

ಠ_ಠ

_

Warnings: none

I am so freaking terrible at naming chapters. I might just skip naming and just number them, unless if I can think of some.

Vote please!!

Words 1216

_

Tyler

2007

"And what makes you think you're suited for a job at a music shop?" The interviewer asked.

"Um, well, I've learned a lot about the piano. And I'm willing to learn about other instruments as well." Tyler started. "I'm also a hard worker, and try my best."

The interviewer nodded, and flipped through some pages.

"Your application says you've been to juvie for a petite crime?" She asked concerned and Tyler sighed.

"Yes, I've been through a lot. I- I used to vandalize on the backs of restaurants. I'm trying to change, and I feel like a job is the best way to fill up my time, ma'am." Tyler explained as routine.

The lady just smiled slightly, and looked at him.

"Well, at least you're trying to change. That's all that matters. You can start Monday." She shook his hand, and Tyler let out a breathy laugh.

"Thank you, ma'am." He smiled ear to ear.

"Oh shut up, you know you're going to mess this up." Blurry scoffed, and Tyler's smile faded.

Lately, blurry had been sort of cold to Tyler. Every time Tyler tried to do something to improve himself, blurry would either make fun of him or tell him how terrible of a person he actually was.

The lady placed a few papers down in front of Tyler. "Just fill these out and we will talk about other things later."

Tyler nodded, letting a small, fake, smile take his face. "Thank you, mrs...."

"Black. Call me Mrs. Black." She smiled, and he nodded his head.

He crossed his T's and dotted his I's. "Okay, I'll see you Monday, Mrs. Black." He stuck out his hand to shake hers, and made eye contact confidently.

"Of course." She shook his hand.

ಠ_ಠ

"You said you know a lot about pianos, so you can work in here." Mrs. Black explained, guiding Tyler into the separate section of the store.