{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞} UNO!

ಠ_ಠ

_

Warnings: none

Words 730

_

Jenna

Three Months Later

Fueled By Ramen.

The record company that'll lead Twenty Øne Piløts into fame.

It's all settled. They called them, set up a meeting, talked about concert dates, set up concert dates, and advertised the concert dates out.

It was a lot of work, but after 3 months of planning, they finally figured it out.

The Mostly November Tour.

It started in Cincinnati, Ohio. October 27th.

Although the label was paying for food and equipment, Tyler and Josh had to pay for the ride

They decided to just invite their friend Mark along, who really loved driving.

Tyler was excited but nervous at the same time. His whole world was changing in front of him. And it wasn't just changing for him it was changing for Jenna. It was all a whirlwind of change every single hour it seemed.

Every time Tyler would speak it was like he had a new plan that just resulted in him half across the country. Jenna was happy for the boy, but she was also scared to watch him leave. It was October 28th. They had 8 days together. That was plenty for her to use up all his cuddles.

But it was also to little, because he was going away for a whole month.

It was funny to her how last year she would've given anything to get away from men, but now that she knew Tyler she clinged to him like a leach.  Well, maybe that was an exaggeration, but it wasn't far from the truth.

She needed him.

"I'm taking Debby with us. She said she's on break from work." Josh explained, placing down a blue card.

Jenna felt a pang of sadness at that. Debby managed to set away time to travel with her boyfriend, but Jenna wasn't willing to do that. Did that make her a bad girlfriend? However, their situations were slightly different. Jenna wasn't on break from her job. Maybe that gave her a good reason to turn down the offer.

"How is that going to work, man?" Tyler furrowed his eyebrows as he scanned his cards. "We only have one van, and it barely fits us."

"She bought plane tickets to each city. She wanted to travel the world and she thought this had to be the best opportunity.  She's made it clear that she'll most likely be doing her own thing but will be at every show." Josh replied, as he lifted his eyebrows for Tyler to take his turn.

"How does she have the money for that, that's crazy." Tyler chuckled.

"Well, she was in the kids show 'Barney with Friends' last year. She also was in 'Barney: Let's Go To The Firehouse' this year. They pay pretty well." He replied plainly. Tyler just nodded, as he placed a skip card.

Jenna hit Tyler's arm annoyed.  Tyler lifted his hands in surrender. "Hey, woah, sweetheart. No need to get violent here I'm just doing what needs to be done."

Jenna rolled her eyes. Josh placed down a wild. "I pick green."

Tyler placed down a green card, before leaning over on Jenna's shoulder, peeking at her cards. "Stop!" Jenna squealed, shoving him off of her. "Stop looking at my cards."

"You guys are like siblings or something." Josh laughed.

Jenna placed a green before both her and Tyler yelled "UNO!" as loud as they could.

"That's right, sweetheart. Pick em' up." Tyler cheered, waving towards him as he nodded.

"No, I yelled Uno first."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"GUYS! Jenna yelled Uno first." Josh sighed, massaging his forehead. Tyler huffed, but let it go.

Jenna looked at her single green card left, and she smiled. It remained green until-

"I pick red." Tyler had a smug smirk on his face. "Suck it, Jenna."

"You wish I'd suck it!" Jenna retorted annoyed, but soon her face turned red and her eyes went wide. "And by 'it' I mean...  a popsicle."

Tyler just kept his eyes on his cards, biting the inside of his lip. It was silent until Josh burst into laughter, Tyler and Jenna joining in. "It's funny because it's true!" Josh laughed, falling over onto the carpet.

"It is not!" Tyler retorted, shoving Josh with his foot.

"Is!"

"Not!"

"Is!"

Writers note - it's true.
                                        - Jenna Black

_

I love writing Tyler and Jenna teasing each other and being silly.

We're getting so close to the end. And I know it's kinda boring now it's just 'lovey dovey' Jyler chapters but you just wait!