Chapter Fourteen

Lunar's POV

Soon after Jax had said he wanted to get me drunk he meant it. Jax, hopped over the counter, pushing his friend aside and slamming shit on the fucking counter with zero remorse for possibly damaging the wood. This drew attention to us, of course. Mainly from Mr. Lincoln, Mr. Hayes, and Lucy.

"Call Mathis and tell her to get her ass here," Jax demanded of them as they approached, getting a laugh from Mr. Hayes as he pulled out his phone, "Sit your ass in that chair."

I sat on the stool next to me, covering my face as I sighed, "I don't even know what any of these drinks are called, Jax."

"Shut the fuck up and let me penetrate that pretty little mouth of yours with alcohol!" He slammed a Margarita Glass in front of me, rubbing lime juice all over it before dipping the rim in salt. Once finished, he pulled out a shaker and filled it with ice and liquid before shaking it and pouring it into the glass. When he finished, he pushed it closer to me, tada-ing his hands, "Pink Lemonade Margarita!"

"You can make alcohol, but you can't drink it?" I cocked an eyebrow. He made his own, daring me to make another snarky comment.

"Fuck you, drink it!" He retorted, "I'll drink if you drink!"

I chuckled, holding up my hand with a roll of my eyes, "Alright, Alright. Bet I can hold it down better."

He slammed his hand into mine, "I'll kick your fucking ass, Kid."

We both grabbed the glasses, downing the alcohol as I laughed, "One way to get me to outdo an eating disorder."

He scrunched his face, already hating the bet before looking at me, "Heat of the moment sucks but no takebacks."

"No takebacks."

He conjured up more drinks, one being a Rainbow Cocktail. With this drink, we had to see who could chug it down the fastest, obviously his idea. I sat onto the counter as he leaned against it, "Beloved Elysium, I'm so going to die from this shit."

I chortled as he handed me the drink, lifting his own, "At least you're getting me to digest things. A win one way."

"One, two, three!" We started chugging the drinks down, trying hard to not choke from laughing as Mathis came running over.

I slammed my glass down on the counter, wiping my mouth as Jax started coughing, "What the fuck?! This is bullshit! You suck dick I eat pussy!"

"Sucking dick ain't got nothing to do with it! You've just got to focus on breathing through the nose and not breathing too fast!" I leaned against the counter, "It's not my fault your throat is weaker than my bitch count."

He scrunched his face at me, burping as a response, pulling out a lighter and lighting two small rainbow shot glasses, "Flaming Rainbow Shots."

"Why ya keep make Faggot-looking drinks?" I laughed, "Ya sending me signals?"

"Because they're good now shut the fuck up and drink!" We both blew out the flames before downing the drink. He coughed into the ground, shaking his head repeatedly as he covered his mouth with his wrist, "Goddamn."

I scrunched my face at him, confused by his reaction, "I don't get why you're acting like such a pussy. Goddamn, If I wanted to play with one I'd just bang Mathis."

He kept coughing, "How are you fine from vodka?!"

"Maybe the other ingredients tainted it," Mathis chimed in, recording everything, and not bothered by my comment. Not surprised but at the same time, I was expecting a reaction.