|2|

Billie POV

I get up and I straddle AG, she gives me a look and I lean in kissing her lips. "Billie..." I hear Mia say my name. I break away from our kiss and say "What?" to Mia. "We're live. They just saw you." Mia says and I can see the comments scrolling in.

No way!
Is that billie?
How do you guys know her?
Who are the people in the back?
Wait. Are ag and bil dating?
I could've sworn that was Billie Eilish
Omg! R they dating?

"Hm?" I say before shrugging and Avery looks at me weirdly, even AG. "You said you weren't ready to come out yet." Avery says. "Yeah, I said that because I didn't find the right person, but now I have." I say.

"So cute." Izzy says teasingly. "Seriously Bil, do you know what you've done? There's no going back." Mac says leaning her head on Izzy's shoulder. I nod "You should check on your girlfriend, she seems a bit  traumatized." Avery says.

I look to see AG looking in her lap and not saying anything. "Baby?" I say and I get no answer. "B-" I'm cut off with a rough kiss placed on my lips. "I'm so proud of you." She whispers in my ear. I smile and AG says "We'll be back."

"Yeah, in the morning." Izzy mutters. "Shut up." AG says. She gets up picking me up in the process. She puts her hand under my ass and walks us to her room. She closes the door behind us locking it too. She places me on the bed locking our lips. She moves to my neck and I let out a quiet moan.

"Shh, you don't people to hear you." AG says and I roll my eyes.

in the morning

AG POV

My eyes flutter open as I wince at the bright sunlight coming into my room. I'm not a morning person at all. I groan and I see Billie isn't here, she must be awake already. And I also have basketball practice, so that's that. I get up grabbing my towel and heading to the bathroom.

I take a shower, brush my teeth, lotion and put some shorts and a sports bra on. I put my usual baggy shirt over the sports bra and I walk outside of my room to see everyone's awake.

"Morning." Mac smirks at me. "Why do you look like that?" I ask her and she says "Like what?"

"You're smirking at me." I tell her and she laughs "AG, go look in the mirror." Izzy says. "Is that supposed to be an insult?" I ask. She shakes her head. Billie laughs and says "I should cover my ears." I make a weird and I go back into my bathroom and I see it. Hickies all over my neck.

"BILLIE!" I yell and I hear fits of laughter.

-°°°-

AG POV

"Yo McDaniel." My last name is called by my teammate Bria and I look at her. "Huh?" I ask. "So it's true?" Bria asks. "What's true?"

"You and Billie being an item."

"Oh.. Yeah it's true, what about it?" I ask. "Nothing, I didn't think you would move on from Pyper." She says. I glare at her before saying "We don't talk about her."

"I know, I know. But hey, you bagged Billie Eilish, that's an upgrade." She says and I laugh a little. Coach comes out and says "McDaniel, we need to have a chat."

I raise and eyebrow before walking over to him. He tells me to follow him into the locker room. "Yeah?" I ask. "You know the playoffs are coming up and I need you at your best." He says.

"Really? This same speech again. You always have my best, there's nothing to worry about." I say.

"I know, but the playoffs determine your future, any scholarships that might be coming, you're team captain and been MVP of the country for 2 years now." He says.

"I don't understand what you're trying to say." I tell him.

"You're my best player and your name is in headlines everywhere, and I need it to stay that way. AG, you and I both know about your life and how hard it was and I want to make a future for you." He says.

"You're hiding something." I say. He sighs and says "You are one of the best female basketball players and the country knows that. This is your make or break moment. So I need you to do something for me." He says.

"Which is?" He takes something out of his pockets and I back up. "Are you crazy?" I ask him.

"This is dopamine, it's going to enhance your ability to play, so you can play even better."

"Nope. I'm not doing it. Do you even know what you're asking me?" I say. "I know it's hard to except coming from me but don't you want to make it to the playoffs?" He asks.

"I do, but with dopamine? People get addicted to that shit." I tell him. "You won't get addicted, you'll just take two a day until our next game." He says.

"Our next game is next month, I'll get addicted within that time and two seems like a lot." I say. "If you just take two, you'll be okay." He says.

"No, I'm not doing it." I say. "You have to." He says. "I don't have to."

"AG, do it." He says. "And if I don't?" I ask him. "I'm kicking you off the team." He says. My mouth drops open and I put my hand on my chest offended. "Wow..... your threatening me, never thought you would do this." I say. "Take the pill AG."

I sigh looking at him before saying "Fine. But you can't tell anyone."

He nods and he grabs a bottle of water for me. "I have to take some now?" I ask. "Yes, so we can see how your body reacts to it." He says.

I take the water bottle from him and the two capsules are placed in my hand. I put them in my mouth before downing it with water. "Happy?" I ask and he says "Good, here put the bottle in your bag, remember two everyday, nothing more and nothing less." I nod and I walk out of the locker room.

"What were you guys talking about?" Bria asks.

"Uhhh, playoffs." I lie.

Hey...