|10|

For the next two weeks, AG would not stop putting her hands on Billie, no matter what. Billie now had to watch her every move, afraid she would do or say something wrong and AG would pounce on her.

AG was now not only slapping Billie, but she was throwing things at her. Things that could really hurt Billie. "Billie." AG called out to her girlfriend.

Billie turned around and replied with "Hm?"

"Come here." AG said. Billie looked down at the floor and she flinched when AG said "Come here dumbass, fuck I gotta do, pull you?"

Billie walked over to AG and said "Yea?"

"I'm going to practice, don't open the door for anyone." She tells me. "Okay." Billie replied. AG grabbed her bag and Billie said "Wait."

"What is it?" AG asked. "I love you." Billie said. "Okay?" AG scoffed and walked out of the house. Billie wiped the tear that fell down her cheek and decided to distract herself with Lulu.

Billie was watching the TV specifically TMZ, she didn't know why she was watching people who literally stalked her for money, but she was.

Suddenly, she saw her and AG's picture come up with a caption 'Billie Eilish and AG McDaniel confirms relationship.'

The Nike video must have been posted Billie thought. Billie's phone started going off like crazy and she cursed under her breath, she really needed to turn off social media notifications.

She reached for her phone silencing it and putting it back down. The door to AG's Mom's bedroom opened and her mom sat next to Billie.

"Is it true?" She asks Billie. She knew about her daughter and Billie's relationship, but she didn't know they were letting the world know.

"Yeah, it's true." Billie told her mother in law. AG's mom, Vanessa, noticed a bruise on Billie's arm and she asked Billie about it.

"Oh I bumped into something." Billie lied quickly. "Does it hurt?" Vanessa asked her. "A little bit, but I'll be fine." Billie smiled reassuring Vanessa.

"Do you wanna play a game?" Vanessa asked. "Sure." Billie turned to face her. "Let's play 21 questions." Vanessa asked.

"What's your favorite thing to do?" Billie asked Vanessa. "Cooking."

"Of course you do." Billie said. "Hey, I'm raising a basketball player, all she eats is take out if I don't cook. What about you?"

"I like baking from time to time." Billie said. AG taught Billie how to bake and she fell in love immediately. "Okay, what's your biggest fear?" Billie asked Vanessa.

Vanessa looked down and she cleared her throat, "My worst fear? If I'm being honest, I'm scared that Anna's gonna become like her father."

"If you don't mind, what was her dad like?" Billie asked.

"Before we had Anna? He was one of the most selfless people I knew, he was so happy and cared about life. But the minute he found out I was pregnant with her, he started getting drunk and high all the time, he would bring girls over and what not," Vanessa starts.

"He started hitting me, first it was the name calling, then the hitting and forcing me to do things for him, it got to the point where I didn't want him to be in Anna's life. So after I gave birth to her, I left Albuquerque and moved to Santa Fe. We came to Kentucky when Anna turned 4."

"I'm sorry V." Billie said. Vanessa shrugs and cups Billie's face. "Please, promise me that if AG is ever hurting you in any way, you tell me and I'll deal with her. You are so small compared to her, she'd probably kill you if she put her hands on you. So promise me."

Billie nods and mutters "I promise." trying to erase the guilt for lying. "I'm running a little late and have to go to work now, I'll see you later." Vanessa says smiling and she grabs her things and exits the house.

Meanwhile AG is ignoring her coach calling for her. "Bro, don't you hear him?" Brea asked AG.

"Yeah, I hear him." AG said. "You are in for some trouble..." Brea said. AG sighed and gave in to her coach's calls.

"What do you want?" AG asked her coach when she walked into the locker room where he was waiting. "You can't hear or something?"

"Oh, I heard you, just ignoring you." AG said.

"Are you taking the pills?"

"Yes." AG lied. She decided to stop taking them for a few days, but she didn't know that at this point, her body was craving them and her body was showing the signs. She was throwing up, her right hand was shaky and more dizziness spells came.

Eventually, practice ended and AG went back home and when she parked her car, she saw Billie talking with someone outside.

When the two made eye contact, Billie's eyes widen and she walked into the house shutting it behind her, the stranger she was talking to walking away. AG unlocked her house door drooping her bag and keys closing the door behind her.

"Billie." AG called out. She got no response but AG continued, "Billie, if I have to find you.."

Billie came out from hiding and said "I'm here."

"Didn't I tell you not to open the door?" AG asked. "I- I- I thought it was your mom." Billie stammered.

"I said didn't I tell you not to open the door?"

"Yes." Billie murmured. "So why did you?"

"It was people from Jehovah's Witness, I didn't know that-" Billie cut herself off when AG approached her. AG pushed Billie a little causing Billie to mutter a please.

"Please what, you little bastard?" AG said and she slapped Billie across the face again. Billie's wrists was grabbed and she was thrown onto the floor.

Billie would've tried and fought back but her height and size restricted her. "You don't want to fucking listen, huh?" AG said and she went to her room coming back out with a belt.

"Please, I'm sorry." Billie begged while on the floor. "Stop apologizing, it's not going to change anything." AG said and she raised the belt and slammed it down on Billie's skin. (A/n: sorry.)

Billie cried out in pain as she covered her face. AG struck again and this time on Billie's back. AG threw the belt to the side and lifted Billie up to her feet. AG punched Billie in the stomach causing Billie to fall to the ground.

AG pulled Billie by her hair into the bathroom turning on the water in the bathtub. The relatively hot water. "Get in." AG said. Billie shook her head quickly. "Billie, I'm not messing with you, get the fuck in."

"No!" Billie yelled. AG was losing her patience and she pulled Billie to the water. "Do you wanna go in?" AG asked.

"No." Billie sobbed. "So if I tell you not to do something, what do you do?"

"Not do it." Billie breathed out.

"Good." AG let go of Billie and she told Billie to go get her something to eat. Billie came back in with salad knowing AG was training for a game that could determine her future. AG however didn't want salad and she threw everything at Billie.

"Clean it up, and get the fuck out of my face."

Billie bent down and picked up everything and threw it in the trash. Billie went back into the room and AG told her to sit down. She sat on the bed and AG took off Billie's shirt running her fingers over Billie's stomach.

Billie had now developed a bruise on her stomach due to the punch AG blew. She took off Billie's pants also leaving Billie in just her bra and underwear. AG turned on her air conditioner, and grabbed her handcuffs, her and Billie used for intimate reasons and she locked Billie's wrist to the bedpost.

"What are you doing?" Billie asked. AG took her blankets off of her bed and said "This is your punishment for disobeying me."

"AG, come on, I can get sick, you know I'm anemic." Billie said. "Just for talking back, I'm turning it up higher." AG said and she left the room locking it.

Leaving a now shivering Billie.