|15|

Billie POV

‟Like ten people walked up to you and asked for your picture, why?” Kennedy asks as we walk down the sidewalk.

I don't know, I have a pretty smile I guess.

"Very funny. But seriously, you famous or something? One of them was wearing a shirt with your name on it if I'm not mistaken." She says.

"I might a be a little famous, not a big deal." I shrug. "What's your insta?"

"Just search up billie, you'll see it." I say. "How will I know it's you."

"Trust me, you'll know." I glance at her. She takes her phone out and I watch her face change from confusion to shock. "Is this you?" She shows me my profile page.

"Yes ma'am." I say. "You have over 60 million followers! What do you do?" She asks.

"I write songs that people somehow like."

"You said it's not a big deal, you won Grammys, that sounds like a pretty big deal. That picture is hot."

"Wait, what picture?" I ask. "This."

"Bitch, that's a fucking dog."

"So? Have you seen some dogs, they can give these boys a run for their money."

"I have two of my own. Well three." I correct myself. "Really? What are their names?"

"Pepper, Shark, and Lulu." I tell her.

"Do you have pictures?" Her eyes go big. I pull out my phone and go to my gallery and I pull up the pictures she's asking for and show them to her.

The brown one is Lulu, that's Shark and Pepper."

"Gosh, Shark's eyes are beautiful. You guys both have blue eyes." She mentions. "That's part of the reason I adopted him. But Pepper's my big baby. And Lulu is my whole heart." I say.

"Who's that? Wait, I've seen her  somewhere before." Kennedy points to AG who is in the picture. "She's a friend." I say quickly.

"Oh. Is that AG McDaniel?" She asks. "You know her?" I ask.

"Not personally. But my 16 year old sister watches basketball and she absolutely adores her. She's a good player."

"So how old are you?"

"I'm 19, I have a twin sister, thank God we're not identical, I wouldn't want to look like her."

I laugh at her joke and we arrive at her apartment. "Well we're here now." I say. "It was nice hanging out with you." She tells me.

"I enjoyed myself. Thank you." I say.

"See you around." She tells me and we exchange numbers before parting our ways.

Once I get home, Shark runs around me letting me know he wants a walk. It's the evening and it's still sunny. "Okay, go get your leash boy." I say. He walks back with the black leash.

I take it from him wrapping it around his neck and I open the house door exiting again.

AG POV