|7|

Billie POV

I pace back in forth in the living room in the early crack of dawn biting my fingernails. It's 7 in the morning and AG isn't home. I've been calling her nonstop, and blowing her up but no response.

I called Avery but she said AG disappeared at the party for the rest of the night. I called AG's mom to let her know that something might be wrong with her daughter.

And as of right now, AG's mom is on the way back home and the girls are going back to where the party was to see if she's somehow there. I check my phone again to see if she's responded to any of the messages I sent.

The house door slams open and I jump in fear as I see AG slump into the house. "There you are." I run over to her closing the door behind her. I smell the alcohol and weed on her and I ask "Where were you?"

She doesn't say anything and just pushes past me and falls face first onto the couch. "Baby." I shake her a little and she says "What?"

"Where were you? I was worried sick."

"I was at Avery's." She says. Great, a lie. "But Avery told me you disappeared last night."

"Oh shit, really?" She looks up at me, her eyes bloodshot red. "Yes, really. AG, were you drinking?" I ask. "What? No..." She laughs my question off getting up and making her way into her bedroom.

"AG-" She cuts me off with "Bro, I'm so hungover, we can talk about this after I nap."

"First of all, I'm not your bro. Second of all, if you weren't drinking, then how are you hung over?" I ask. "I'm not doing this with you right now."

She says and I follow her to the room and she takes her shirt off.

"AG, talk to me." I say. "About what?" She rubs her eyes. "What happened last night? I've been texting you since forever. I was scared!"

"Well I'm here now, aren't I?" She says slurring a little bit. She stumbles to the window and grunts once she opens it. She sticks her head out and yells "WHO WANTS TO SEE MY BOOBS!?"

I widen my eyes as I run over to her. No one sees her boobs but me. I pull her back in and she giggles when I push her onto the bed. I close the window quickly and I glare at her.

I walk over to her but I realize that she has bags under her eyes, her eyes is a little red and she's acting like a dumbass. "Oh my shit! Are you high?" I ask.

"High? What's that?" She burps and I step out of her room, going to the kitchen and getting her a glass of water. I walk back in to see she's talking to herself.

"Drink." I give it to her and she looks at me weirdly before taking the water and drinking it. "I want Lulu." She whines. Lulu is her dog whose with her Mom right now. She loves that dog with her soul.

"Lulu's coming back right now, so is your mom."

"They're coming back early?" AG pouts. "Yes, because of you."

"What'd I do?" She asks. "I don't know what you did, but all I know is that you need to sleep."

I grab a sweatshirt and I tell her to lift her arms up and she obliges. I take off her sports bra slipping on her sweatshirt. She kicks off her pants just in her boxers as I tuck her in.

I kiss her forehead and I turn off the light and close her door. I call the girls letting them know AG came home and I text her mom the same news, but she'll still be coming home.

What kind of mess did she get yourself into?

__________

AG POV

My eyes flutter open and I realize I'm home. I get up stretching out and I rub my eyes and I reach for some pants to put on. I find the ones from last night and I grab it to put it in the laundry hamper but a few things fall out.

I see needles, a few bottles, a white powder in a small bag and I gasp. Where the fuck did I get these from? Shit, I don't remember anything.

How did I even get back home. I can't just throw these away, I'm dead if Mom or Billie catches me with this. I look around the room and I eye under my bed. I push everything under the bed in a small corner.

I can worry about that later. I grab some new pants and I walk outside once I put the pants on. I walk outside and I see Billie on the couch eating popcorn staring emotionless at the tv show on tv.

"Bil?" I call out and she turns around. "Hey you," She puts her bowl down and walks over to me cupping my face.

"How are you feeling? A little better?"

"Was there something wrong with me?" I ask. "You came into the house high on something and tried to flash yourself to the world." She says.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I know you hate that stuff." I tell her. "It's okay, but you had all of us worried sick. I just want you to be safe when it comes to these parties, okay?"

"Okay." I nod. She nods and says "Your mom's going to be here tomorrow morning. You guys need to make up after the argument." Billie tells me and I grumble under my breath.

I hear my phone ringing in my room and I tell Billie I'll be back and I go to pick up my phone.

"Hello, McDaniel?" I hear my coaches voice. "Yes?" I sigh.

"Listen, there's been some news. It's about the playoffs." He says.

"Ok? What is it?" I ask. "They postponed it, it's 2 months later now."

"You couldn't tell all of us at practice, you had to call me?"

"No, it's about the pills, McDaniel."

"What about it?" I ask.

"I need you to take them longer than what I was hoping for."

...... Hi!!!