|31|

AG woke up to crying.

She shuffled in the bed and took her covers off of her and turned her head to see no one was in her view. She looked at her side of the bed and Billie wasn't there. AG got up, rubbing her eyes and getting out of bed.

AG heard the crying, (presumably coming from Billie), in the bathroom. AG glanced at the alarm clock on the hotel nightstand which glared in red lights: 2:38 a.m.

AG got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom door, knocking softly on the door. When she heard nothing but crying, she knocked on the door again. "What?" She heard Billie's hoarse voice.

AG went to open the door, but it was locked, "Baby, you're crying." Billie didn't respond and AG asked her if she could unlock the door. "No, I look freaking horrible." Billie sniffled.

"Why are you crying?" AG asked.

"I'm not." Billie said in a hush. "Well it sounds like you're crying, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Billie sniffled behind the door. "Okay, let me in." Billie didn't answer and AG sighed, and fumbled with the door knob.

"Stop.." Billie whined. "What's wrong?"

"I said nothing!" Billie exclaimed. "So why're you crying?"

"Just leave me alone," Billie said, sniffling some more. "Just go man, just go."

"Billie, I'm not going anywhere, just talk to me, open the door."

Billie's chest heaved as a sob overtook, making AG raise her right eyebrow. "I got a hug for you." AG said to the older girl.

"Just stop, get away from the door AG."

"Why?" AG asked her. "I don't wanna talk."

"I'm gonna sit here with you all night until you tell me what's wrong."

"You can't stay up." Billie told her. "You have a game tomorrow."

"When it comes to you, I don't care about some game."

"Just leave me alone."

"You can't just be crying and say it's nothing, just sit down with me if you don't want to open the door, please?"

"Leave me alone!"

"Okay, I'll just sit here in silence until you're ready to talk."

"Go to sleep, stop waiting for me." Billie cried. "I'll wait for you for a thousand years if I need to, tell me what's wrong."

"I just can't do this."

"Can't do what?" AG turned her head again. "I can't do it."

"Baby, you have to explain what you mean, that could mean something entirely different, I- Billie, just sit down with me, okay? You don't have to open the door, just sit with me."

Billie decided after a few seconds to sit down placing her back on the door mimicking AG. "What is it baby?" AG asked, leaning her head on the door.

"Uh.. someone made fun of me today." Billie sniffled.

"Who?" AG asked, utterly confused. "Some girls who claimed to be fans." Billie said.

"What happened?"

"I couldn't sleep so I walked out of the room to get some fresh air, don't know why I thought that was even possible," Billie said. "I was on my way walking out and two girls stopped me, they were wearing my merch, they asked for a picture, so I took one with them." AG nodded, not interrupting Billie.