|24|

E-News!: Basketball Player AG McDaniel had alleged drugged overdose on the court. Her coach Jason McIntyre was arrested last night and will be charged for soliciting drugs to a minor paying a 5,000 dollar fine, and could face up to 5 years in prison. Vanessa McDaniel, the mother of AG McDaniel and retired supermodel will be suing McIntyre for 2 million dollars. Fans were informed by McDaniel's publicist that AG is in recovery and would appreciate privacy until her daughter is fully recovered. Keep up with ENews! every day at 7 a.m. ET/PT.

Billie POV

I wake up to see I fell asleep on the couch. I sigh and I get up turning off the tv. I walk in AG's room just to check up on her and she's not in her bed. "AG?" I call out her name.

Her bathroom light is on and I open her bathroom door and I see her slouching on the floor by the toilet. "Hey." I catch her attention when I speak.

As I approach her, I can now see her pale skin, and her sleepy eyes show me that she's going through the hard phase of withdrawal. I walk over to her and I grab a scrunchie from on the sink and I tie her hair up from her face and neck. I get a towel wetting with cold water and I wipe her face, neck, and chest.

I kneel by her and she suddenly lets out a sob. I pull her into me quickly and she cries loudly and I run my fingers on her back. "You're okay baby, you're okay." I rock her.

"It hurts so bad." She sniffles. "I know." I tell her. "I need those pills, Billie. Please, just one. I promise."

"No. I'm not doing that." I shake my head. "Please, just one. That's all I'm asking for. I'm begging you." She clutches my shirt in her hands.

"AG, I can't. I really can't do that, I love you too much to do that to you."

"You don't love me." She lets my shirt go and scoots away from me. "I do. I love you so much. I can't give anything to you."

"Just one Xanax! Only one." She begs. "No." I stick with my answer. "I'll just ask Mom." She sighs.

"AG, she won't give it to you either."

"Yes she will, she loves me enough to give me something."

"No, she loves you enough to not give you anything." I correct her. AG gets up sluggishly and walks out of her room and towards her mother's. She was about to fall so I grab her wrist. She opens her mother's room door.

"Mom." AG calls out. Vanessa doesn't hear and I remember a conversation where AG told me it took ages to get her mom to wake up.

"Mom?" AG asked again. "Is she dead?" AG turns to me asking. "No, she's just sleeping," I tell her. "AG, let's just go."

"No. Mom, wake up." AG sat on V's bed. Vanessa still not waking up was starting to frustrate AG. "MOM." AG said and Vanessa stirred. "Yes? What is it, baby?" V asked her daughter.

"Billie's refusing to give me something to take." AG says. "She wanted a Xanax." I tell V.

"Only one. That's all I want." AG cried causing Vanessa to sit up. "That's dangerous for you love, that's why she won't give it to you."

"No, it makes me feel better." AG shakes her head. I sit on the bed near AG as she sobs harder and I lean on her back hugging her from behind.

She lays on the bed sideways crying as Vanessa sighs. "Jesus, what do I do?"

"This is so difficult."

"It's like we're freaking helpless." Vanessa says pulling AG near her. "She has to go through this herself, all we can do is watch."                                                                                                      ___________________

AG POV

I wake up the next morning in my mom's bed. I get up and see her sleeping next to me, I rub my face and carefully walk out of her room going to mine. I see Billie in bed sleeping with the blanket over her head and I go to the bathroom. 

I brush my teeth and I hear a phone ring and it's Billie's. I get the phone seeing who it is and I see a name I don't recognize: Kennedy.

I answer the call. "Hello?" I say.

"Billie? It's Kennedy." 

"Oh no, it's not Billie, she's sleeping right now." I tell the girl. "She played you too?"

"I'm sorry?" I ask. "Damn, I feel so sad for you."

"What are you talking about?" I ask. "Don't you know? Billie sleeps with people and leaves the next day." Kennedy says. "I'm so confused."

"AG? Who are you talking to?" Billie asks. I ignore her and she asks, "Is that my phone?" She asks again.

"Kennedy, what were talking about?" I ask. "Oh, you must be the girlfriend Billie was talking about." 

"I am the girlfriend." I tell her. "Well, I might as well tell you that you're dating a fraud and a cheater." Kennedy says and I guess Billie heard because she gets up and tries to grab the phone from me. "Give me my phone!" She pulls my arm. 

"I'm sorry to tell you but we slept together, she told me the next day she had a girlfriend." 

"When was this?" I ask pushing Billie away from me. "About a month and a half ago." She answers and it immediately adds up. She was in LA at that time. I hang up the phone and I chuckle. I look at Billie and I shake my head. "You are one big joke." I tell her.

"She's lying," Billie says and I scoff and walk out of my room. She snatches her phone out of my hand, "You don't just answer my phone like that anyway!" She shouts. "Who do you think you are?" I ask her. 

"Mind your fucking business!"

"It's my business when I'm sleeping in the same bed with a cheater!" 

"You're being overdramatic!"

"Fuck do you want me to do!? Thank you?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes. I walk to the front door and I swing open the door walking. "Get your ass back in here!" She yells. I flip her off and I fall to the ground when I feel something hit me. I turn and see Billie threw a fucking sneaker at me.

"Bitch!" I call her. I get up and I see a few cars pull up, "What the hell is going on here?" My uncle jumps out of the car when the door opens. "She's a slut!" I tell him. 

Another shoe flies my way and it hits my mouth. "Okay, okay, stop it!" My uncle gets me up from the ground. My cousins get out of the car, "What happened!?"

"She cheated on me!" 

"I'm sorry, it was a one-time thing."

"Oh, sure. And why do you have that girl's number?" I ask and Billie doesn't answer. Mom comes out from behind Billie. "What are you guys doing?" She asks. "Ask Billie what she was doing with someone between her legs." 

"Jesus." 

"It was just one time!" Billie groans. "It still happened, you useless idiot." 

"I'm useless! You're the useless one, even your father couldn't be in your life!" She says and she covers her mouth. 

Everyone gasps at what she just uttered and I charge at her before I'm pulled away when I'm inches from her. "Let me go! I have a real reason to beat your ass now." 

"AG, you have to calm down." My uncle grits in my ear. "NO, LET ME AT HER! I'M GONNA KILL THIS FUCKING BITCH." I try to get out of his grip but fail. "Okay, we're gonna get you in the car." He pulls me. 

"PUT ME IN THAT CAR AND I'LL DESTROY IT." 

I'm put in the fucking car anyway and my cousin touches my shoulder and I jerk myself away from her touch. "Did they tell you?" My cousin asks. "You knew?" I turn to her. "No, I'm talking about something else." She shakes her head.

I get out of the car, "IS everybody keeping secrets from me?" I ask. "What else don't I know!?" I ask them and my mom sighs. "Tell her V." My uncle says.

"You can't play basketball anymore." My mom says and my breath gets stuck in my throat and I gasp for air as I fall to the floor. The last thing I feel is pain in my arm and my chest.

"Anna. Anna? Shit, AG, call 911!"

What's up :)