|13|

AG POV

"I'm sorry, you what?" Mom said. I look down as I sit on the couch. "Anna." Mom said my name. "Yes?" I muttered.

"You really put your hands on Billie, like enough to give her bruises? She told me she left because her mother was sick, so you hitting her is the real reason she left?" Mom looked at me and all she earned was a nod from me.

"Entonces eres estúpida o tonta? (so are you stupid or dumb?)"

"I'm sorry, I apologized, I promise you I did." I tell her. "You think a damn sorry is gonna let you slide for that? Do you know how serious this is, Anna? She could call the police on you and have you arrested."

"Look, I already feel bad about it enough." I say.

"Good. Feel bad about it. This is not you, this is not my daughter. Oh my god," Mom stands up and her trembling hands running through her hair.

"And this is exactly why I didn't tell you about your father, you're becoming just like him!" She yells.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. "He was abusive too! I thought if I didn't tell you, you wouldn't be like that also, but I guess was wrong."

"Well, maybe if you told me, I wouldn't have did it."

"SO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT SOMEONE HIT ME JUST FOR YOU TO GET THROUGH YOUR BRAIN THAT YOU DON'T PUT YOUR HANDS ON PEOPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE? THAT'S COMMON SENSE." She yells. (A/n: mama snapped)

"Call her." She says. "I did, she hasn't been picking up the phone."

"This is your mess to clean up." She says.

"If we're talking about messes, then let's talk about you. What the fuck is up with you sleeping with coach? He's married!"

"You don't get to switch the subject, me sleeping with someone is less worse than you being an abuser." She says.

"I'm not an abuser!" I defend myself. "Then what are you? Huh? You hit the little girl for no damn reason, all because you were having bad days."

I sigh leaning back into the couch. "I don't even know you anymore, first you go missing, then you storm out on me and now you're hitting people?" Mom scoffs.

I still don't say anything, and she clears her throat, "Starting right now, the only thing you will do is train for your game, no parties, no friends over, only training."

"Wow, you aren't taking my phone away." I say sarcastically.

"No, because you are going to call Billie and find a way to get her back here." Mom tells me.

"To what? Make up?" I ask. "No. So I can apologize for my daughter's dumbass decisions." Mom walks out of my sight and slams her bedroom door.

My phone rings with Mia and I pick it up. "Billie left!?" She yells before I can even get a hello in.

"Y-yeah. How'd you know?" I ask. "Paps got a picture of you two in the airport, it's on TMZ and insta." She says.

"That's just great." I say sarcastically. "Why'd she leave?" She asks.

"Uhh, her mother's sick." I say and I feel the sudden urge to vomit. "Hey Mia, I'm gonna call you back." I say hanging up the phone. I rush into my bathroom and hurl my guts out into the toilet, there it is again, the blood.

I flush the toilet wiping my mouth and I grab my scrunchie putting my hair up. "What, are you pregnant now?" Mom stands by my door way.

"Excuse me?" I ask. "You've been throwing up pretty often Anna."