|30|

Billie POV

Billie POV

I see AG's still sleeping, I go to her side tapping her a bit. My tapping doesn't budge her and I lean down kissing her cheek a few times and she stirs a bit before letting out a groan. 

She lifts her blanket covering her head and I laugh a bit before pulling the blanket off of her. "Come on, it's time to go. You can shower if you want."

"What I want is to sleep." She grumbles. "It's time to wake up, you have to be in Philly by 8."

"Just let me sleep." 

"You gotta get up." I place my hands on her back. She shakes her head and puts her pillow over her head. "Cuddle me." She mumbles. "We can cuddle on the plane, come on." I shake her a bit. 

She groans and gets out of her bed finally and I sneeze a bit catching AG's attention. "Are you getting sick?" She asks.

"No, just a little sneeze." I tell her. A few hours later, we were on the private jet heading to Philly as AG was asleep on my chest. "Billie, say hi!" Mac puts her camera in my face and I know that she's vlogging.

I wave a bit freezing when AG stirs in my arms. "And here's AG, the little baby's sleeping."

"Yeah, yeah move before she wakes up." I shoo her away. "Okay you grumpy woman." Mac whines, making me roll my eyes. My phone rings and I pick it up, "Hey mom." 

"Hey, I haven't talked to you in so long." Mom says. "Uh, we just talked last night?" 

"I know but still. I wanted to call you to let you know that we're gonna be in Philly on the day of AG's game." 

"Well, it's in three days, are you guys leaving now?" I ask. "No, we're gonna leave tomorrow, we know her games are important and I want to see AG."

"Mom."

"Don't worry, if I'm being honest, I kind of want to give her a big hug." She says, which makes me raise an eyebrow. "You do?" I ask.

"Yeah, I feel so bad, and the last thing you would want us to do is trying to scold her or whatever."

"Please don't, she has a big day coming up, don't fucking ruin it."

"We won't! I tried calling her an hour ago, she didn't pick up."

"Oh, she's been sleeping for a few hours now, you know she puts her phone on do not disturb when she's asleep."

"Yeah, I remember now- I have to go now, your dad's calling me."

"Kay, bye. Love you." 

"Love you too." Mom hangs up and I look down seeing AG's still asleep.

I turn my head and I make eye contact with one of AG's teammates and she winks at me, making me turn my head back around.

"Hey, she has a girlfriend!" Mac yells out. "McKenna, stop it." I whisper yell.