|4|

AG POV

I pull Billie back but she tries to let go of me. "Billie." I say her name sternly. Billie and Danielle as of right now hate each other. Dani went on live a few weeks ago basically upset that Billie's been ignoring her or whatever.

Billie vowed that the day she saw her, she would punch her in the jaw. "Let's get out of here." Mac says. Billie gets out of my grip and starts to walk over to Dani, I instantly pull her back wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Get off of me!" She yells. "Unlock the car." I throw my keys at Mia and it hits her forehead.

"Well ow." She says. I mutter a sorry as Mia's girlfriend, Jersey laughs. "AG, get off of me, that fake titty needs to learn a fucking lesson." Billie says.

Dani's with a few friends and behind her security guard grabbing his arm. That's all she's best at, talking shit and then hiding behind security.

"Baby, calm down." I say turning her around so she's facing. "CALM DOWN!?" She yells. Yep, big mistake, never tell a girl to calm down when she's angry.

Ella se volverá loca

"Listen to me, you're a bigger person than this. You're gonna make yourself look bad if you touch her." I say.

She looks at me before attempting to squirm out of my strong grip. "Annagrace Mc Fucking Daniel, let go of me right now." She grits her words.

I suddenly kneel down grabbing her thighs, lifting her up and throwing her over my shoulder. "Put me down!" She yells before hitting my back. "You're taking a walk." I open the door to the tattoo parlor and I walk down the side walk to Jamba Juice.

I walk in and I immediately get stares from people. "The fuck are you bitches looking at?" I hear my angry girlfriend ask who's still on my shoulder.

I walk to the cashier and I ask "Can I have two peach mango smoothies?"

"What size?" I'm asked. "Uh, large." I say. "Put me down!" Billie kicks me.

"Your total is 6.89." The cashier tells me and I give her my card being careful not to drop Billie. Thirty seconds later, I'm given my card and  our drinks.

"AG!" I ignore Billie yelling my name and I push the door open with my foot as I place Billie down. She hits me on my chest shouting "Don't ever do that again! You made me look stupid."

"You made yourself look stupid! Shouting and cursing like that," I say as I hand her the drink. "Are you done?" I ask her. She looks at me before crossing her arms across her chest, the drink still in her hand.

"Fine, I'm done." She gives in to my look. "Let's get to the car and drive to the waterfront, okay?" I tell her and we walk to the car. I keep my eye on her making sure she doesn't try to run away from me.

We get to the car, "Finally!" Jersey groans. "Did you fight her?" Avery's girlfriend's, Olivia, asks when we get in the car. "No, thanks to someone." Billie looks at me.

I roll my eyes starting the car. I pull out of the parking lot and it's pretty dark and the waterfront is gonna be closed in a few minutes, so we might as well go home.

I drive as everyone bickers. I feel my head jerk slightly and I rub my neck as I feel a small stinging pain. I look to see that there's a red light that's coming up and I'll have to stop.

I get to the traffic stop and I stare into the sunset, I feel a wave hit over me and suddenly I don't want to stop. I'm fully capable of stepping on the break pedal but I don't want to.

Instead I increase my speed, "AG, it's a red light, slow down." Izzy tells me and I ignore her increasing my speed.

"AG." Avery says this time. "Baby, slow down." Billie grabs my arm. Still ignoring them, I see cars zooming past in front of me. I go fast and we're so close and everyone shouts my name.

I stop abruptly pressing on the breaks and we all fall forward before our backs are slammed by into the seat.

What the hell was I thinking? I look to see if everyone's okay. "Everyone good?" I ask. "Are you good?" Mac asks. "Why the fuck would you not stop? Are you trying to kill us, I know we piss you off sometimes. But not the much for you to try to kill us!" Avery says.

"Sorry, I don't know what happened." I mutter shaking my head. "Fuck, let's just go home." Billie groans. I wait for the green light and this time, we get home with no disruptions.

We get out of the car and I unlock my door and I collapse on the couch. Billie falls on top of me groaning.

____________

Billie POV

Everyone was sitting on the floor while me and AG were sitting on the couch with a blanket over us. We were currently watching Annabelle Comes Home, and I was getting bored for I've already watched this movie.

I straddle AG and she looks at me wide eyes. I pull the blanket up to my shoulder locking my lips with AG's.

She responds quickly deepening the kiss. Her hand glides down to my ass squeezing a little earning a quiet moan from me. She bites my bottom lip. I grind on her crotch trying to get some friction.

Her hands find its way into my loose shirt and on my boobs. Yes, I wasn't wearing a bra. She massages them as my moans become louder. "You have to be quiet bebe." She whispers in my ear.

She kisses my neck biting and sucking lightly. She picks me up and we're in her room. My shorts are off of me within seconds once I'm placed on the bed.

Y'all want details or....