Author's Note

A/N: helloo lovelies! I'm putting this author's note because I see a lot of hate directed towards how Iris is handling this situation. How she is being very "weak."

In this matter, I just want to share this before you continue on reading further.

If you think that forgiving is a weakness, if you think that wanting to give your kids a complete family is a weakness, if you think that loving your family is a weakness, then I'm afraid this book is not for you.

Sometimes strength is not always about the many battles that you've fought and conquered. Sometimes strength comes in the form in gentleness, in selflessness and in charity.

Some people choose to dwell on the past and are chained to their grudges and anger.

In my personal experience, I found that the people who forgive are the strongest because they chose to move forward, knowing that life has more to offer than bitterness and grudges.

I also found that people who could not move on are just that... stuck in their past, blaming others for their misery.

Although yes, others might have contributed to your pain, you are the one who chooses how you respond and how you act upon it.

When you finish reading this book, I want you to have learned a lesson whether you hated it or liked it, my only wish is you take something from it.

Also, for those mentioning about co-parenting, if I had wanted things to be easier, I would have, but that's not the point.

With that, be mindful with your words.