Three

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring first thing in the morning. 5:15 flashed on the screen as I hit the button to silence the sound. I pulled myself out of bed and changed into some workout clothes. I always feel best when I run first thing in the morning. It clears my head. I don't strain myself with something really intense first thing in the morning, just a few miles to get my heart rate up and get my blood pumping.

When I returned home from my run, I took a shower and got ready for the day. I got dressed in a black leather skirt and a dark red long sleeve shirt. Game days were always backwards for me. I value my education, but on game days all I want is to get to the game. Plus, we have to dress up and I'd much rather be in jeans or sweatpants. After I was dressed, I quickly put on some light makeup so I wouldn't look dead and left my long hair down.

I raced out of my house as quickly as I could, making sure to be gone before my mom or brother woke up for the day. I made my way out to the garage with my bags and began my drive to the Hallow house.

I knocked on the front door and waited a few seconds before the door was opened. I looked at the guy who was much taller than me as he smiled down at me. He was cute, almost too cute.

"Good morning," he smiled widely, "Myra, right?"

"Someone is cheerful in the morning," I laughed, "is Hannah almost ready to go?"

"I think so," he said as he looked back into the house to see Hannah running around shoving items into her duffle bag, "I'm Jimmy by the way, I didn't introduce myself last night."

I glanced down at his offered hand, and accepted it with a light shake, "it's nice to meet you, Jimmy."

"The pleasure is definitely mine," Jimmy smiled down at me.

I knew I should be saying something back, since that's how conversations work, but I had no words. My hand felt different when it was in his hand and I didn't want him to let go. He has hazel eyes, and they were beautiful.

"Hey, you met Jimmy!" Hannah smiled as she walked into our exchange.

"Ready to go," I mumbled as I dropped my hand from Jimmy's and looked at Hannah.

She nodded and we walked over to my car. I looked back at the front door and caught Jimmy leaning against the door frame as he was looking at me.

As much as I wanted to stand here and let myself look back at him, we had school. I got behind the wheel of my car and left Hannah's driveway.

"So, you met Jimmy," Hannah smirked at me, meaning it much more suggestively this time.

"Shut up," I laughed.

We got out of my car once we got to the school and made our way to our lockers, which just so happen to be right next to each other.

"You should get his number," Hannah suggested as we put away our bags and grabbed our books for first period.

"Whose?" I asked as I grabbed my stuff for honors chemistry.

"Jimmy's!" Hannah pushed as she looked at me, "or I could get it for you."

"Stop it," I laughed, "never gonna happen."

"Come on Cap, why not? He's cute, go for it!"

"Dude, we're in high school. He'd never want to talk to me, leave it alone," I insisted as I walked away from her to go to class.

The day both crawled by and flew by all at once. Hannah wouldn't shut up about Jimmy all day. All I could think about was those eyes, and I hated it.