Five

"Morning," Hannah groaned as she squinted her eyes from the light coming in through her window,

"Morning," I laughed.

"I'm supposed to help Jimmy and Chandler with a YouTube video today, wanna help too?" Hannah asked as she got out of bed and started to get ready for the day.

"No, I'm going to head home soon," I sighed.

"Myra, you should stay here."

"I should go home," I replied quietly, "make sure no one is dying from alcohol poisoning or anything like that."

"You're a pain in the ass," Hannah laughed.

"I know."

I changed into my jeans and a t-shirt, leaving Jimmy's hoodie on Hannah's bed. I put my hair up into a messy ponytail and looked in the mirror Hannah had on her dresser. I had a black eye, like I knew I would, and a few cuts around my face.

Hannah handed me her concealer without saying anything which I appreciated. I carefully blended out the concealer, making sure not to press too hard. I could still see the bruise, but it looked a lot less obvious than before. I could probably brush it off as being from the floor burn.

Hannah and I walked downstairs together, going into the kitchen.

"Morning," Chandler smiled at us as I sat down at the counter next to him.

"Morning," I smiled back.

He carefully grabbed onto my chin and moved my head to look at the left side of my face. I pulled back from his hand and looked forwards to where Hannah was standing.

"I'd put some ice on that," Chandler spoke carefully.

"I'm sure you would," I smirked, "I'm sure you'd do a lot of things."

"I would," Chandler answered, "you're coming with us to the store to get supplies for Jimmy's video."

"No I'm not, I'm going home."

"Over my dead body, Marx," Chandler scoffed before he picked me up off of the barstool and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down," I instructed.

"Nope," Chandler laughed.

He held me there for a few minutes until he carried me back upstairs. He walked into his room and dropped me down on the ground.

"Rude," I laughed

"You want to tell me what the hell happened now?" Chandler asked.

"Not really," I answered honestly.

"We're not leaving this room until you tell me. I know it was your mom, Marx, but what happened?"

"She was passed out when I got home. I picked her up to bring her to her room and then she woke up and freaked out. It's fine, Chandler," I explained.

"It's not fine, you know that isn't okay."

"But I will be fine, I'm a senior and I will graduate and move away to college. I will be fine," I explained.

Without saying anything else, Chandler wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I've only ever been in Chandler's room a few times, but it's always been the same. He's always been a big brother to me no matter how much people thought there was something else going on. He looks out for me, and I love him for it.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Marx?" Chandler asked with a smirk on his face.

"What are you talking about?"