+ρяσℓσցυє+

^~^~^~^

Trees are a blurry trance to him as he fastens his pace with loud chuckles leaving his lips. Crickets forming a melody in the background. Leafs crunch beneath his bare feat, stones scratching his soft flesh on his feet but no care. Absolute no care of where and when he is. The only thing mattered he was free. He was free of the suffocating box.

Quick pants leave of off his lips, a wide grin present on his face as he halts. Giving the expression of euphoria, or at least close to the blissful feeling. His body collides with the earth's soil, lying down as a starfish.

A lake was a meter or so away from him, reflecting the moon's light upon it. Stars quivering in the sky as the moon reigns over them, taking over their light in the sky. He sits up to glance at the beautiful sight.

His pants were continuous, no sign of halting any moment. He sighs loudly with his head hung up, looking at the moon that shines in its all glory. Full moon. All of it was present. It was very fascinating to think it's nothing but a dark rock that revolves around earth. It does outshine the stars tonight, but the star that the whole planets in the solar system worship is the source of its light.

The boy was delirious. He desires nothing but love. Affection is a mere dirt in his home. Nothing but harsh words were thrown his way every other day. Maybe he is the moon, a dark rock that shines because of a sun behind it, providing his light but taking it away as soon as the sun is done resting up.

Tonight he wanted to rebel, adrenaline rushing through his veins. Yes, he wished for freedom but he was afraid nonetheless. He has to go back to his dungeon, to survive, to have food in his stomach, roof over his head and water in his bloodstream. He can not run away from his fate for forever.

Yet here he was, feeling the cool breeze against his face, the burning lungs and a heart that's running a mile per minute.

A rustle is heard which causes the man to perk his ears at his surroundings, suddenly becoming more cautious. His dark chocolate orbs scan his surroundings in a three sixty degree. As his observing eyes turns towards the lake he is met with red eyes staring through him. A beast. A big black wolf standing on the other side of the lake, with canines jut out.

^~^~^~^