☾ƒσυятєєη☽

Running. They kept running. Sprinting to the nearest possible shelter, away from the supposedly danger coming their way.

"Jeongguk, I can't anymore.", Taehyung barely words out, breathless. He tightens his hold over Jeongguk's hand, halting his steps.

"Tae, we have to go.", the younger exclaims panicky, scanning his radius, pulling his nose higher to sniff for any unwanted scent. "They're close by, let's leave before they smell us."

The brunette tears up at the lack of oxygen, lactic acid overflowing in his system nevertheless he allowed his mate to drag him farther down the path that would lead them to a hopeful haven.

"There. I can see a cottage.", Jeongguk breaths out, running towards the abandoned straw brewed house.

Once they push open the door, and stumble into the room space does the younger pushes every dusted furniture at the door so it would resist any push against it.

Ultimately, the ravenette breaths out, relieved. He shifts his gaze to his lover who seemed to have he's own conflict, laying on the ground with harsh exhales escaping his parted lips.

"Are you okay?", the younger worries, siting by the male. "Can you breath?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little strained.", a reply, that assures Jeongguk slightly of his mate's well-being. A heavy suspire leaves his lips as he plops down beside the older.

"Who are they?"

The younger turns his head to stare at the boy whose eyes gazed at the yellow straw that covered over them.

"They are the tribe across from mine, we are in their territory. All my fellow werewolves warned me to not come this way. The day of my recent birthday my wolf corrupted me and rushed towards the lake where I encountered you. The days I skipped for not being able to see you were very difficult and nerve racking. Guess I'm back at it."

"Jeongguk, I'm sorry you have to put yourself in constant danger for my sake.", the guilty tone laced in Taehyung's voice. "I'm sorry."

"I would do anything to be able to have my mate close.", the younger replies, his words holding intensity. "It's dark too, do you want me to hold you until there is no danger?"

At that the older nods which goes unnoticed in the dark as he scoots to the scent and warmth by his side.

"It's cold.", they utter in unison, quivering at the chilly weather.

The pair hold each other tightly to transfer heat and receive. Fog forms into the air, their breaths too warm for the icy atmosphere.

"Maybe kissing will warm us up.", Taehyung unconsciously states, too desperate for heat in the freezing cold. Jeongguk doesn't object, only hovers the brunette to connect their lips.

Neither of them concentrated at the intimacy, seeking warmth was their only concern.

Still not in their senses, Jeongguk slips his tongue in Taehyung's cavern. Lips moving in sync, lost into a maze. The ravenette's lips trail downwards on the skin beneath Taehyung's chin. He sucks on it, a short moan accompanying the action.

"I want to mark you so bad.", the werewolf mutters against the soft flesh. "I want to make you mine."

Then he nibbles at the area his mouth pulled at. His head tucked in his mate's sensitive spot, multiple gasps resonating the body underneath him.

It was inevitable at this point to feel the intimacy riling up.

"Then mark me, Alpha.", Taehyung begs, a strange sensation in the pit of his stomach.

A growl emits from the called male, who was eager to follow the words said but he held himself back.

"You're not ready.", Jeongguk mutters, restraining the wolf that had a turmoil inside of it. The younger drops at the side, pinching his nostrils to prevent the scent that would certainly allure him. Taehyung doesn't add his own statement, falling into slumber as he hasn't blinked an eye of sleep since two days. The floor was hard and dirty but it was comfortable enough to lure him to shut his eyes close and rest his body on the cold ground.

•*+*+*+*•

Taehyung feels warm. Heat was meeting at his face. He blinks his eyelids open to be met with the Sun shinning it's light over him. He notices a soft material under him too. He frowns, blinking to clear his vision and confirm the location he is situated in.

It's his yard. His frown deepens.

Where is Jeongguk?

He continues to scan his orbs over the plants, sofas and picnic table.

How did I end up here?

Hallucinations. Did he imagine all that took place yesterday night and the only thing that happened was him trailing down here to lie down on the yard sofa?

No. I doubt it was an hallucination. Jeongguk must've carried me here, he couldn't carry me to my room. Right?

He hops up to stand and stroll to the gate, while he is at it he comes eye to eye with Si Yang. The said man just scowls at the sight of his son.

"Look at you. Dirt all over you. What were you doing, huh?", Si Yang questions, grabbing the boy by his hair. Taehyung gulps, shaking as the back of his head start aching at the harsh grip.

"I came-", his hair gets pulled further. "I came to do some early gardening."

"Go change, you stink. We will have our new gardener and you will meet him. Your the blood of Kim, you don't fucking do gardening."

Taehyung is soon freed but the force was too strong, causing him to fall to the ground. The wet soil staining his clothes, making it dirtier. A kick lands on his abdomen.

"I said go.", a yell before he runs to the gate with tears of pain rolling down.

•*+*+*+*•

He squires down the stairs, patting at his clothes to be presentable enough to his father. The man that has beaten him, choked him, cursed him and shamed him.

Taehyung stumbles to the yard where he could comprehend the silhouette of Si Yang with another figure standing by him. His weak eye sight preventing him to clear the face of the anonymous male.

Ultimately the brunette halts by his father, then he lifts his gaze to only widen them.

"Taehyung meet our gardener, Jeon Jeongguk."