☾ѕιχтєєη☽

Warning:
This chapter has mentions of blood and self harm. With a little hint of horrific imagery that associates with hallucinations and mental disorders. Please be aware.

"What the hell Taehyung? Jinsoo told me you're here but I didn't expect you like this.", Jisoo yells, anger crippling in her tone.

That behavior certainly took both of the male aback. The pair were familiar with the female and her antics. Jeongguk is very much aware of the woman himself even if he was a total different creature encountering her. She is of soft nature. If she wants to express her infuriating emotions she would rather talk lowly with venom than increasing her volume.

Before the mates could comprehend the happenings, Taehyung's wrist is grasped brusquely, a strong force hauling at his body.

"Noona, wait! What are you doing?", a shriek accompanies the brunette's interrogative remarks, the grip tightening around his bony carpus.

His steps were clumsy, his feeble legs not resisting the tripping at multiple points.

"You will stay in your room and will not in any circumstance move out.", the older spats, fuming. The harshness of his beloved sister, setting a sting or two to his heart.

He turns to glance at his back to witness if so his mate followed but his hopes rolled downhill. No ravenette following his way.

"Jisoo, please.", he drops the name which he only does in urgent situations. He would not in any sense interpret this action loving or caring when he is very much assured his sister is. "Why are you being aggressive over a kiss?"

Now they were climbing stairs. This set an unsettling feeling in the cavernous of his stomach. It begin to churn and his chest tightened. Tears welling in his eyeballs surely his mentality was requesting comfort and warning him of serious consequences of the thin atmosphere.

"You will stay in here.", and he is pushed in, as the door clicks locked.

"You are no different than father for acting such way.", Taehyung couldn't help the words that left his parted lips, portraying his thoughts throughly.

Panic was arising. He was fine. He was just fine before she snatched his peace. He felt truly euphoric and sane in the arms of his lover.

And now it's out of his reach. The lacrimal fluid that puddled in his eyes uncontrollably release into multiple drops. His chest tightens further, preventing him from breathing the air that the Earth's atmospheric conditions has provided.

It's too much to bear. His legs tremble, before they give out. Gravity doing it's job, corrupting his limbs and weight to fall painfully on the solid marble floor.

His feeling it again. The anxiety that has always been a shadow that lurked close. In a form of a monster that always waited for its prey to be freed from all the happiness and calmness the world could offer. There was no running back, because the predator had already sharpened its claws.

Taehyung shivered at the multiple colors that flashed through his vision, his room moving tremendously beneath his legs.

Once more anxiety has caught him.

He was in fear. His sister not in sight and his mate not close. The only loved ones he had.

His mind soon clouds, thick.