☾тняєє☽

A heavy sigh leaves his lips as his body slowly crouches down. His heart was pacing against his ribs, so hard, that it caused a heart ache. The wolf doesn't move away, though. This time it snuggles on the male's waist.

"You look so big and scary, your actions say otherwise.", Taehyung mutters under his breath as his hand caress the animal over his head. Oddly, the wolf snuggles farther, as if it understood the male's words. "You are fascinating."

The wolf growls, softly. So softly that Taehyung almost mistook it as adoration.

"Do you like me?", Taehyung asks as his nerves calm down. He stares at the animal, kinda finding it cute the way it snuggles to his waist.

He stands up now, as he plans to walk towards the lake, assuring himself that the wolf will walk away too but he thought wrong.

The wolf nudges at his arse, catching him off guard. He turns around to glare at the culprit but couldn't help but coo at the wolf whose head was tilted and pupils shinning in wonder.

He brings his fingers behind the animal's ear and scratches it, earning a satisfied purr. A smile creeps up to his lips, gazing at the scary beast, finding it absolutely adorable.

"Would you like it if I call you Wolfie or, hm?"

No response as expected.

"Wolfie it is."

He knew the wolf would trail around as he took steps towards his most desired location. He didn't halt though, if the animal wants to follow, let that be.

•*+*+*+*•

A boy and a beast.

They were sat by the edge of the lake. Even though Taehyung realizes how much of a madness it is to speak to a animal, he couldn't help it.

Would he get a response? No. Does he feel better talking about it? Yes.

"You know Wolfie how lucky you are to be an animal? Human life sucks. You get beaten up, you have responsibilities, you have promises and even commitments. Parents are just shitty. My mom gave up on me, and my father. My father is an another specie. He makes me go to parties by big businessmen and then punishes me for having a bad school record. It's not even bad. Do fathers do that, Wolfie?", Taehyung glances at his lap, watching the wolf stare back. The boy was startled when the animal placed his head over his lap when they sat on the ground but again he is pretty much assured the beast like wolf won't hurt him.

Taehyung chuckles to himself when he detects the desperation from the animal. It definitely wants to get pet. He brings his fingers over the black flurry's head and combs its fur.

"I have to go.", it did saddened the boy, imagining the thought of walking back to his house where he'll most likely get scolded for staying away for useless matters. He really had the urge to leave the mansion for good but he couldn't. Just for his sister, Jisoo. He doesn't want to leave her with a monster.

He gently holds the wolf's head between his hands and places it away from his lap so he won't hurt the animal as he stands up.

The wolf as predicted trails behind causing the boy to groan. He fastens his pace and at some point doesn't feel the leaves crunching from behind, proving the animal stopped following.

He doesn't turn to confirm as he reaches the mansion, climbing over to his room.

•*+*+*+*•

The brunette was peacefully reading through the words of his recent favorite book in his room swinging side by side on his swinging chair when he hears a screeching scream.

He drops his book as he runs down the stairs towards the voice.

His heart shattered when his gaze falls on his sister whose body laid on the ground with his father hovering above, surely preparing to throw a punch on the petit female.

He doesn't hesitate as he pushes on the man, causing the other to fall on the ground with a harsh thud.

"STOP.", he hears his sister scream, even if it was so distant as he straddles the man's waist throwing fists upon fists over his jaw.

•*+*+*+*•

His eyelids lift slowly, his gaze on the white blank ceiling. He turns his head towards the side to realize that his body is over a soft mattress, on his own bed.

He felt throbbing pain against his skull, assured the one behind it is none other than his father. He must've passed him out, only to carry him back to his room.

He groans loudly. It hurt but he still stood up and climbed off his bed, determined to check on his sister.

He grasps the doorknob to pull on it only to find out it's locked. He frowns as he pulls on it multiple times, only to fail on turning the door open. He glares at the door to make a discovery that made his fury further to ignite.

The moment you realize how idiotic it is to raise your hand on me, you will be freed from your room.

The paper read, that was purposely been nailed with a hammer, to the door.

Taehyung slammed his fists on the wooden door, groaning louder.

Jisoo

The boy's eyes widen.

no no no

"SOMEONE PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR.", he screamed on the top of his voice, his sound as loud as his vocal cord could hold.

what if he kills her?

He knocks harshly on the door, pushing at it, wishing to all the gods above the sky for the door to magically break apart and give him the way to save his sister.

Nothing. He got nothing.

"JISOO."

Still nothing.

He falls on the floor with furious tears rolling down his cheeks.

Without another thought he climbs out his room so he could go around the mansion and enter it to only remember the gate part is fenced up rather than the whole mansion. In conclusion it's impossible for any creature to cross.

His heart stills.

•*+*+*+*•

He runs. His steps not halting at any rate. The adrenaline running in his blood not giving him a chance to still and take a breather. He runs and runs. Runs till his lungs give out.

The lake comes to his vision.

Drown.

He runs to the lake, slackening his movement to walk into the depth of the water. Not resisting the hydrogen corrupting his windpipe.

The only words running in his mind,

I'm sorry Jisoo