☾ѕιχ☽

Taehyung stood by the table, sipping his wine, groaning from time to time on how it would collide with his taste buds. Jennie was standing right beside him, her hand holding a glass of wine herself.

He glances at the center of the hall, trying to find a certain male. He sighs, giving up, defeated when he doesn't find the specific man.

"Taehyung-ssi, I'm going to meet some people around, you're very welcome to join me.", Jennie informs, placing her glass back on the table.

"No, I'm fine here. Thank you for informing me.", the brunette replies, giving the other a short smile. The female nods before taking her steps to the center of the hall where all guests were scattered.

He sips more of the tasteful drink, sighing in bliss. It was really nice to have it going down he's throat.

"I see your alone.", the voice made his heart beat a little faster, his breath hitching in his throat. He was feeling slightly jittery.

He turns his gaze to the voice to find the same man he encountered not so long ago.

"My date is close by.", Taehyung replies, gulping the non existent wine. His cheeks tint pink when the other chuckles at his clumsy behavior.

"Your glass is empty, you can refill it. You seem to really like it.", the familiar raspy voice suggests.

"Oh no, it's fine.", the brunette says, placing the glass on the table, straightening up his posture to seem more formal.

"Do you want to go the lounge area where we can converse together more privately?"

This question makes the brunette a tiny nervous, not aware of the reason. He contemplated on how to answer,

"Yeah, sure."

The anonymous male then leading the way, walks to the door that seemed to be attached to the hall. Taehyung follows, looking around the hall in radius to assure himself Jennie is in good condition, when he notices her talking away to someone with a smile does he concentrate on the steps he is taking.

When he enters the room the door leads, his eyes widen. The place consisted of multiple tables that had different types of delicious looking meals. His mouth starts watering at the varieties.

"Can we eat?", the question falls from his mouth, not noticing how he said out his thoughts. A chuckle is heard, making his ears flush red.

"Not now, it is set for the dinner. You can feast on it after the ceremony comes to an end.", this causes the brunette to pout as the one of the workers heard his whines and answered to his question. "You both young men can sit on one of the couches in the corner while we do our work."

Taehyung nods, his gaze lingering at the food. He sighs, walking to the couch to sit himself down, staring down the other male to come and sit by his side. The raven haired male then walks to the sofa and sits himself down beside the other.

The brunette's heart was oddly close to exploding. He can't put his finger on the feeling. It's blissful but overwhelming.

Am I supposed to feel such way by a man who is sat by me?

"Did you ever go to the forest?"

This question catches Taehyung a back. Forest? What a strange question.

"Yes, I've been there. Multiple times. I suppose you are talking of the one that links to this city.", the brunette replies, turning to look at the other in the eye as he was thought to try to always dominate.

Though he felt utterly stripped down. He can't put it into words but the eyes of the stranger's are so alluring and manipulative.

The male doesn't reply and stares. Taehyung wanted to back away, the distance between them, was making his hands clammy and stomach churned up.

"Want to runaway into the forest?", the same raspy voice whispers, like a secret shared between them.

The brunette doesn't feel shocked at the words as a sudden adrenaline rushes in his veins. He can't help but give in to the dark orbs that leave him like an open book. His mind had no control when words left his parted lips;

"Lead the way."

•*+*+*+*•

Moon's light illuminate the leaves, reflecting it to the forest. It was the full moon, shinning all its bright light. A perfect night for the beasts to lurk around in the woods, trapping their prey.

"The moon is beautiful tonight, don't you think?"

Taehyung nods at that, extending his feet to jump over the tree stump that was on his way. He threw his head backward to stare at the sky, noticing the rock that was a blazing light floating in space.

"Do you ever think about how moon doesn't have its own light?", the brunette asks, he's gaze settled on the natural satellite.

"No. Do you believe in the moon goddess?", the raspy voice utters, beside him.

A chuckle resonates Taehyung's lips. "Moon Goddess, do you mean the nonexistent god that rules over the werewolf life?"

"Well, yes. That is what I mean.", the brunette's smile falters at the growl close to his ear. He gulps for the nth time this night because of this only man.

"No, I don't believe in her. I have read multiple books that revolve around the werewolf world but I don't believe such super natural creatures exist.", Taehyung replies courteously, composing his tone. A noticeable shiver crawls over his body as the growl did something to him. As if someone was controlling his actions.

"Do you believe in wolfs that may be lurking around in the woods?", another question was thrown his way. This time he dares to hold the eye contact with the mysterious man standing in front of him.

His heart starts racing once again. The raven haired male taking a step closer to his body.

"Yes.", Taehyung mumbles, keeping his posture, forcing his brain to not send any connections for the muscles to cause movement.

"You're such a fool.", the brunette's lips release a gasp at the random set of words. "Leaving to the forest with a total stranger."

Taehyung had no control over his body anymore, his feet moving backwards to back away from the demon that continues to lean closer towards him. A groan is heard as the tree's harsh wood meets his back, he breaths in, trying to not panic.

He removes his eyes from his feet to stare into the other's eyes. A scream leaves his mouth as he gets eye to eye to red glowing orbs.

His waist is harshly gripped on, nails going through his skin.

"Stop, you're hurting me.", Taehyung cries out, as the grip tightens.

"Please don't.", he yells once more as he eyes the fangs that jut out from the upper part of the teeth section.

The grip on his waist tightens more and more, cutting his connection from the lungs, making him squirm uncontrollably.

Knives like fangs brush against the junction between his neck and shoulder. The boy against the tree shuts his eyes close, tightly. Death angel was on his way, that was the only thought he could comprehend.

Soon the demon will devour him.