☾тωєℓνє☽

"We are mates."

A nod.

"We barely know each other,"

Another nod.

"We've kissed too."

"Yes, Taehyung. We have kissed."

The mates were sat at the cliff, staring as the water drops merge, gravity pulling at them. There were multiple waterfalls as the huge boulders on their sides prevented all the water to flow down together.

"Are mates supposed to be already on this stage?", Taehyung questions, gaze not wavering from the nature.

"Well, we are going slow. If my mate was a werewolf, I would've already mated them.", Jeongguk explains, pulling his eyelids open to stare at his mate and know what were these interrogative remarks for.

"We are mates, so what does it mean to be mated, aren't we already mated?", Taehyung asks, curiously. His head tilted to the side to stare his mate's way.

These words were so intimate. Held so much meaning behind it. Jeongguk just cackles at the sentence, his body flopping on the ground. His chuckles escaping past his parted lips, uncontrollable laughter emitting.

"Come here you goof ball.", Jeongguk says, grasping the brunette's arm, pulling him to his chest. A squeal is heard between them.

"How are you so strong?", Taehyung groans, his head landing on the ravenette's chest. Though the male doesn't pull away, only snuggling further. It's odd to be comfortable with a person you barely know but the undeniable attraction was something that couldn't go unnoticed.

"How do you humans say it?", Jeongguk questions, his eyes staring at the sky. "Oh yes, now I remember."

Taehyung tilts his head in interest. He gazes at the boy, trying to stimulate any connections to the mating system.

"If I say I want to mate you, in your way it is said-", at the sudden halt of speaking, Taehyung nudges at Jeongguk's thigh with his foot for the other to continue.

Jeongguk breaths in, and out.

"I want to fuck you.", a whisper goes through the brunette's ear. The said male's eyes widen.

"What?", Taehyung yells, detaching from the ravenette. Shock very much evident in his tone. "Mated means having sex with each other?"

"Oh, yes. Sex seems more appropriate.", Jeongguk nods in acknowledgement. "But it's more than that. I will knot you and mark you."

"Now what is that supposed to mean?", a panicked squeak escapes past Taehyung's lips, his palms covering his flushed face.

"Let's take it slow. You are going to faint if I explain all that too.", Jeongguk comments, pulling his significant one in an embrace.

•*+*+*+*•

"Sissy!", Taehyung squeals, stumbling into his mansion, a wide grin tugging at his lips.

The said female rushes down the stairs towards her brother who stood by the gate. He seemed giddy, she seemed panicked.

"What the hell, Taehyung? You were gone for the whole day. Do you know how worried I was?", she shouts, standing in front of her brother, arms crossed over her chest.