☾ѕєνєηтєєη☽

"Jeongguk?"

"Yes, pup?"

The hazel orbs were drowning into infinite darkness as they stared at the inhumane creature. Jeongguk's fear heightening at the extent of his mate's madness.

Is he ill?

"What are you?"

The sudden struck of bewilderment, shake his bones within.

Did he forget?

"You should rest.", Jeongguk mutters, gripping his lover's shoulders to push him back.

"No, Jeongguk! I'm fucking serious. Where did you even come from? You can't just appear in my life and make me feel like this. I was fine, I was okay and now I'm not in control. The hell is happening?", Taehyung spats, harshly. The words piercing at Jeongguk's pumping organ.

Why is he being like this?

~∞︎︎~

"Your father always does this! He leaves, who the hell does he think he is?"

"Who is he? Why did he ruin my life? Why the fuck is he doing this?"

"Jeongguk, your father is the worst! He didn't kiss me good bye."

~∞︎︎~

The memories flash right into his vision, brusquely slapping at his face.

Of course! The Omega-neglecting syndrome. His mother had it too. That makes a whole lot a sense.

But Tae is not an Omega.

Jeongguk in response shakes his head and leans to peck at the plump inviting lips. His forehead softly colliding with his mate's.

"I'm yours. Anything you'll like to label."

"No, no. No, please, god, no.", sobs emit from the brunette, his vulnerability spilling all over the ambience.

Jeongguk can't decipher what is being denied but he can decipher the symptoms of the infamous werewolf syndrome.

He for the moment wraps his bulky arms around his fragile mate and pulls him to his chest, staking the ideas to the back of his mind.

•*+*+*+*•

"Who are you?", Jisoo queries, her posture firm and defensive. The duo standing awkwardly in the centre of the corridor, after Taehyung blood was circulating with sleeping pills and his head was in deep slumber.

"I'm Jeon Jeongguk. And I'm in love with your brother.", a calm response is presented, infuriating the sister in question.

"In love? How long have you even known him for? One week, two weeks? Please, get a fucking grip and tell me who you really are.", Jisoo spats, her palms tightening into fists. If it was a cartoon, Jeongguk is sure, smoke would be flowing out of her ears.

"Listen. I and your brother are actually in love. I have no idea how to fucking explain this but Kim Taehyung also known as your brother is in love with me and vice versa."

"Your seriously full of shit. He doesn't even know what love is, it's in the peak of impossibility that he likes you, god forbid love is out of question.", bitter chuckles escape her mouth, eyes rolling comically.

The werewolf sighs, his orbs burgeoning and threatening to change colour and lord does he want to control that.

"Jisoo, listen-"