☾тωσ☽

Leaves crunching, wind howling, darkness taking over the forest with a wolf running through it.

The upright ears of the wolf perking up, alert for any unwanted noise. Eyes glowing red in the darkness. Black fur melding well with the pitch black dark forest, hiding the creature within. Tall trees, hiding the moon behind it, blocking the bright light of the full moon.

The wolf halts to take a breather. It sits on its own hind legs, ears flopping on its head.

A flash of light reaches the animal's eyes, causing curiosity to spark up in the creature.

The wolf walks in a fast pace towards the light to find a lake coming to its sight. The moon's light reflecting upon it thus the bright shinning light.

The wolf walks a little faster when it feels an overwhelming feeling crawling through it. It's eyes widen, fur rise up as a cold breeze passes it.

It's red eyes land on a human. A human.

It's sitting on the other side of the lake staring at its surroundings. As if alert.

The wolf's canines jut out as an instinct, claws appearing on the paw. The human's eyes meet the wolf's. A shiver goes down the wolf, unknowingly. The feeling is strange. Eccentric, even.

The wolf growls to show its dominance but the human just tilts its head. Staring. It's weird.

The human shows no sign of fear. It just sits there. Cheeks flushed, eyes bloodshot, and body jittery.

The human was intoxicated.

Lips plump and swollen. Eyes teary, sweaty hair falling over his forehead. He was definitely high.

The wolf growls more but the human just stares with its big doe eyes. Gaze sharp but curious. Hiding wonders in those dark orbs.

The wolf snarls more.

Nothing.

No reaction from the unarmed human. This seems to infuriate the wolf as it growls more, paws stepping one to another to reach the other side of the lake.

The beastly creature reaches its prey, snarling at it.

Widened eyes, dark brunette hair, tall lanky legs, that what the beastly creature could comprehend as it stares at the other specie.

The human looks at its wrist, an 'O' forming on its lips. His gaze lifts up to the wolf,

"It's my time to leave. See you later, Wolfie.", the human enthusiastically informs, his words coming off slurred. Totally, intoxicated.

The wolf's blood red eyes follow the monkey like body, disappear into the forest. Paws still on the ground not moving, not following.

•*+*+*+*•

Taehyung, wonders, questions, imagines, thinks.

Did I really see a wolf?

The images were a blur to him. He can recall running into the forest after a party that was held in his mansion. He remembers drinking, a lot. Another painful memory flashes in front of his eyes.

His humiliation.

His father not holding back, cursing at him in front of tons of guests, that watched, whispers going back to back.

He sighs. Maybe not. Maybe he was imagining like all the other times.

Like he imagines his mother. Like he imagines a life. Like he imagines himself.

•*+*+*+*•

He walks down the pathway that he has a couple of hundred times. The sun on its way to the top, a zephyr passes by, ruffling his hair slightly, cold air soothing his skin.

A hood covering half of his head, leaving the remaining hair on his forehead. His body aquiver at the chilly air. His steps steady as he walks towards the same lake he does every time he visits the forest.

He hops from step to step, feeling slightly optimistic. Not knowing the reason. Since the time he woke up, he is feeling content. Jisoo made him pancakes before he left for a walk. A filled stomach made his mood a little bit more merry.

It's been days since he saw or imagined a wolf. A black beastly, red eyed, wolf. An allusion maybe.

He keeps striding towards the lake, his lips tugging up in a grin.

Suddenly a rustle is heard causing Taehyung to halt, his breath hitching in his throat. He has become more paranoid. Seeing shadows pass him, horrific creatures attacking him at night, choking him as he stayed paralyzed on his bed.

Paranoia is eating up his mind.

Another rustle, then another rustle.

He stayed frozen, feet growing roots into the ground, his body weighing double then it already does. He felt agitated.

His eyes turn towards the bush he heard the rustle from. He breathes rapidly. He grabs the material of his shirt that covered his chest, his hand precisely placed on his heavy pounding heart.

Black fur start to merge from the bush, two red eyes, two furry triangle ears. The same wolf.

The same wolf he dreamed off. Or maybe encountered.

Taehyung begins to hyperventilate, watching as the wolf fully reveals itself, paws landing in front of the bush. Full body view.

The cerebellum causes the body to freeze in place when frightened. Impulse to freeze that's how Taehyung's body reacts towards fear as long as he remembers. No scream, no noise, just his mouth shutting close, lips being bitten, painfully.

He watches as the wolf's paws meet the soil as it strides forward towards him. His gaze seems to slowly go hazy, his vision unclear.

His fear consuming him. The wolf deliberately stepping nearer.

Taehyung contemplates on closing his eyes, but the fear end his thoughts of doing so.

The wolf stops at its tracks, two feet away. It's red orbs stare at the human. Taehyung stares back, into the beast's eyes. A shiver crawls down his back. An unknown feeling overwhelming his body. The back of his neck's hair rising.

The creature comes forward a few more steps, just inches away from the male's legs. Taehyung's body goes stiff as the wolf nuzzles it's snout on his upper thigh.

His shaky hand rises from his side as he hesitantly places his palm on the crown head of the animal.

The wolf nuzzles further on the upper thigh, responding to the touch.

The wolf seems harmless.