☾ƒσυя☽

He gradually lifts his eye lids to be met with wet licks on his face, he tried to focus more on the black blurry creature on top of him. As his vision clears does he realize the specie to be a wolf, his wolf.

He breaths in, his lungs corrupted, and soon he is coughing. Water spills from his mouth, causing him to think it's his salvia glands releasing a huge amount of spit. Memories hit him like a truck when he remembers the only reason he's sat by the lake.

He came here to end it all. Then why is he sitting alive on the land?

He glances at the animal that is staring at him, with its head tilted, anticipation evident. The boy bring his fingers behind the wolf's ear to scratch on it, earning a satisfied groan.

A shiver resonates his body at the cold breeze that passes by, his wet clothes that cling to his body not giving him the warmth needed.

He continues to earn groans from the wolf, as his fingers were still lost in the fur. He stares at the wood that was placed by the tree and stones that were surrounding the lake.

He stands up, shivering at the cold but determined to warm his body before he dies from ice. The wolf's gaze follows him at every move, he doesn't give it a mind though while breaking wood sticks to form a bunch on the ground.

The time he's satisfied with the bunch, he brings the two perfectly sphere shaped basalt stones. He rubs at them hopeful, ultimately but surely he notices the smoke that forms in the air. After a very long period time does a smile adorn his lips, his body warming up as the flame ignites further.

He soon feels the presence of the wolf by his side, nuzzling it's wet fur against his bare arm. That moment Taehyung contemplates his choice of clothing for running into the forest in October. He quivers more, feeling slightly better from the fire that is transferring the thermal energy to his body.

Jisoo

His heart stops from beating for a moment, his eyes start burning as it doesn't take the time to blink from how widened they were.

He exhales and inhales, he throws his head backward to stare at the sky that's darkening every second as it passes.

"Why did you save me?"

His question for sure wasn't replied to, his gaze settling on the wolf that's staring at the water waves of the lake.

He leans forward and engulfs the beast in his embrace. He exhales, his nose nuzzling further in the fur.

"Thank you.", he whispers against the wolf's ear, knowing he won't receive an answer.

If the animal wouldn't have saved him, he'd most likely die in while drowning. There was no coming back. He wouldn't be able to protect his sister anymore.

He hugs the wolf tighter, now tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Thank you so much."

•*+*+*+*•

He effortlessly climbs into his room, his clothes cold against his skin but at least no drops of water were dripping.

He reluctantly steps to the door he wishes would magically open. He grasps the door knob between his fingers squeezing it before pushing on it but to no avail he fails.

He sighs heavily, pressing his forehead against the door. Groans leave his parted lips as he feels lightheaded. Black dots are all over his vision, stopping him from having a clear image.

He staggers back to his bed to plop down, dropping his body on it not minding the water droplets transferring from his clothes to the bedsheets.

He inhales once again, trying to convince himself he's okay. He stands up now, his sight clearing little by little. He walks into his washroom, and dries himself with a towel.

Soon he's laying on his bed with clean clothes, his arm extended to the ceiling, staring.

"Tae.", his stare turn to the voice to watch his mother standing in front of his door, smiling.

He stares but knows these illusions are just messing with his mind, then he witnesses her fade away into thin air.

Instantaneously the door swings open, the wooden rectangular barrier meeting with the wall in a harsh push.

Taehyung instantly straightens up at the notice of his father. He dusts his pants to remove the non existent dirt as he clears his throat, standing with his gaze low. After he hears the door click close does his heartbeat stir up.

Another clicking noise is heard, a short gasp at the realization of the clicking to be the noise of the belt being undone.

He shuts his eyelids shut, tightly. A harsh smack contacts his arm, another and another until he has fallen from the unbalanced legs. He whimpers at times, the belt meeting his back.

"Will you raise your hand on me again?", a tight grip on his jaw forces his pupils to meet his father's. He doesn't resist when a hand with great force meets his cheek. "Answer me!"

He nods furiously, his body stinging. "Yes, father."

"You will do as I say and if you go against me, I promise you when I say that I will kill you with my bare hands. Understood?", the older spats at the boy underneath who nods not having any words that would save him from this cruelty.

"Tomorrow there is a masquerade held for young heirs and you will go. You will go with Jang Gwang's daughter and there's no in between. You won't say anything of this lifestyle and keep your little dirty mouth shut.", once again the older male was crouched in front of him with a very harsh grip on his jaw, he tried his best to resist but the pain was so unbearable, he couldn't help himself from squirming.

The moment his father, Si Yang leaves the room and he's assured of the fact that the male won't catch him that he runs out of his room towards his sister's. His body stings and hurts from the bruises but his heart won't heal until he knows his sister is safe.

He stumbles in, swinging the door open. A relieved smile resonates his lips watching his sister sat at the bed with their house pet cat on her lap. Her expression was one of a worry.

"Jisoo.", he mumbles, gaining his sister's attention whose eyes get teary as she runs in the arms of her brother's.

"Taehyung.", he tries his best to not groan, she was putting further pressure on his bruises but like the brother he is, he didn't hesitate on wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm so glad he didn't kill you."