☾тєη☽

Taehyung staggers back, pupils enlarge at the sight.

The same man that corrupted his senses for weeks and on, is laying there, under the blanket. He could only decipher the face, the raven silky locks and snow pale skin.

The same aura, same scent and the same bliss. The brunette drops on the floor, holding his head between his palms, shutting his eyelids close.

"Taehyung."

He starts to hyperventilate at the voice. The raspy voice that whispered against his ear, that one night. That same melodious voice.

"He's not real.", Taehyung chants under his breath, not lifting his gaze.

"Taehyung it's me."

"Go away.", the brunette yells, knowing he'll lose himself if he looks up.

Arms wrap around him, resulting him into squirming even though he found great comfort. The arms felt like cages of safe haven, separating him from the cruelty of the world.

His heart was in serene, breathing simmering down. His fists collide with the other's chest. He takes in the scent.

Contentment settles in his body, melting in the embrace of this stranger.

"Who are you?", he mumbles, against the anonymous's chest. "Why do I feel this way?"

"I'm your wolfie.", the identical voice of the demon whispers. "I'm yours."

Taehyung clenches the blanket cloaked over the black haired male.

"You're an hallucination. You will disappear. You don't exist. You're not real.", the male continues chanting to himself, it's beyond belief for the demon like man to exist. "You don't fucking exist."

He screams, squirming more to detach himself. The oxygen is snatched when lips meet his, the words dispersing in the air.

It felt euphoric

His grip over the blanket loosens. Once again he loses. Loses this game.

His lips unconsciously motions, their movement in sync. Taehyung felt dizzy, ecstatic.

Everything blurs out, his body being carried to the mattress. His eyelids though won't pull to give him a chance and sight at his surroundings.

His back meets the soft futon, his body shivering at the elation that has alter him. Lips brush against his neck, the skin tensing under the breath that fanned over it.

"I want to make you mine. Mine to cherish.", a hoarse voice, muttered.

"I want to embrace you."

"I want to shield you from every peril that exist."

"I want you."

His vision goes black, gravity disappearing under him, feeling weightless. The ecstasy was too excessive.

•*+*+*+*•

A harsh breath escapes his lips as he sits up with widen eyes. He traces his surroundings to be met with the same basement room he'd last remember being in. He gets on his feet, rapid exhales resonating his body.

The wolf wasn't here. The man wasn't here.

Can all that be a set of hallucinations? Can it be?

No. Please no.

He rushes up the stairs to continue his search. His eyes analyze every thing that was present, his chest in unease. A strange feeling of longing.

He continues to run around the place. To the yard, to the kitchen, to every room present in the mansion. He was desperate.

"Jisoo,", he calls, his steps leading him to his sister's room.

"Yes?", she replies, as the boy barges in her bedroom. Her eyes scanning over the book, not lifting her gaze.

"Where is the wolf?", he pants, clenching the shirt over his heart. His hopeless behavior, resulting his sister to glance at him.

"As we confirmed, I let him go. You were sleeping so I didn't bother waking you up.", the  female, explains. Confusion all over her face, she frowns staring as the boy's shock was very much evident.

"Damn it."

•*+*+*+*•

He has never ran faster. His lungs burned, but he had to find him. Had to know where that wolf is. Had to know if it's real.

Nothing was as urgent than this for him. The sense of lips against his, the breath fanning over his neck. All of that, he needs to know.

Why?

The powerful infatuation. The contentment. All of such. Why is a person or supernatural constructing such feelings in him?

His eyes won't rest, glancing at every tiny detail. His legs start wobbling from the exhaustion they have to bear. Though he doesn't halt.

His movements start slackening at the silhouette his gaze spots by the lake. Feet step towards the figure, a strange type of excitement welling up in him. Maybe it's the rush of adrenaline. Maybe it's fear.

When he is ultimately behind the person, he realizes the man's back was facing him.

"Are you him?", words leave out his mouth. Eager to see the male.

The man he called for, turns. The sight of it mesmerized Taehyung.

The moon's light illuminating over his face, giving him an ethereal look. Perhaps it was his attraction talking. Perhaps it was the honest perspective of his.

"Yes, Taehyung. It's me.", oh how the voice did things to him.

"Are you real?", at the question the raven haired male grasps his wrist only to place the palm over his chest.

"Can you feel my heartbeat?"

thump thump thump

He leans closer. Closer and closer.

"Who are you?", Taehyung whispers, him being inches away from the stranger. Or was he a stranger?

No response. The anonymous figure steps closer. Hands creeping by the side of his waist. This time the grip wasn't harsh, it was soothing.

"You are beautiful.", the scratchy tone utters.
"I knew you'd come here."

A smile tugs at the raven haired male's lips. Their bodies closer than ever.

"You are so enchanting. I couldn't resist but come here, hoping you'd find me."

By now Taehyung was in a dilemma. Is it right to be here? Will he regret it?

"Please.", a plea. "Who are you?"

A shaky sigh escapes, and then another.

"I'm your mate."

❄︎ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ. ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ❄︎