☾єιցнт☽

"What happened?", Taehyung mutters, taking quick steps towards the animal. His heart ache at seeing the middle part that was stripped of its fur showing its skin. Another sting to his heart when he notices that part was bleeding.

Without any other thought he picks up a pointy stick to tear up half of his pajama pants. He then runs to the lake that wasn't too far, he soaks the cloth in it to run back to the wolf.

He inhales deeply, crouching by the wolf to scratch behind its ear and give a soft assuring smile, as he presses the cloth on the skin earning a growl. He rubs the cloth over it to clean the wound, noticing how it was most likely done by a sharp object because of its deep opening.

"How did this even happen?", Taehyung mumbles, wrapping the wet cloth that was big enough to cover the wound.

The brunette didn't know how to help, he really wanted to but how. The wolf was definitely helpless in the cold weather with its wound not getting any better.

He thinks more and soon he fists the air, an idea popping in his mind.

The basement. He can easily give shelter to the animal in there for weeks to come because no one visited it. Like ever. The basement under door is not even fenced, so in conclusion he can take the wolf in the basement without needing to enter the house by the main gate.

Now the problem is how will he carry the heavy beast like animal to his house. The distance is not a problem as it is just few meters away but carrying is the trouble.

He brings his hands up to sky, uttering,

"God give me strength."

Before he holds the wolf's paws to bring it on his shoulder and have the beast half way settled on his back.

He breathes in before he steps forward towards the mansion.

•*+*+*+*•

He cringes at the clank noise of the hinges as he pushes the door open. Another thing that worked on his favor was that the basement's door was right at the back of the mansion, it is very unlikely for any person to catch him doing the deed.

He gently places the wolf on the mud, and presses the switch to turn on the bulbs scattered on the roof of the underground room.

His gaze motions back to the creature that was hurting. His heart stings a little more at listening to the low pained growls.

He takes a deep breath as he grips the paws to lift the wolf on his back once more, and continues his journey to the bottom of the floor in his mansion.

He very carefully climbed down the few stairs to avoid hurting the vulnerable body that was over him. Eventually he reaches the ground, with a relived sigh escaping his parted lips.

He lays the animal down on the cold marble floor, gently. Subsequently, he moves around the place, picking up the mattress that was placed in the basement as it was an extra. He settles it close to the corner so even if any person supposedly walks down here the wolf would be somehow hidden. A smile tugs at his lips as he spots a blanket, that again most likely was here because it was an extra.

He takes steps back to the animal to lift him up and walks few steps to the mattress, laying the wolf down on the soft material.

"I will bring the medical aid box.", Taehyung whispers under his breath before rushing to the stairs.

•*+*+*+*•