☾ѕєνєη☽

He shivers, it was uncontrollable. He can't breath, his lungs were burning. It was too much at the same time. Tears were continuous as it rolled down from cheeks to his chin.

"Please don't kill me.", he yelled once more, he wouldn't dare to open his eyes even when the hold on his waist just lingered, no person pressed up on him.

Minutes go by, maybe even hours. He can't tell for how long he cries and screams. His tired eye lids open to see no other figure by his side.

He stands up in a swift movement. He frantically runs around to look for the male he came here with. His eyes trailing over the woods, desperation welling up in his blood.

No, no, please no.

He was afraid of the creature, but the idea of it all just being another one of his hallucinations was even more terrifying.

He lifts his wrist to read out the time on his watch and know if there's anything he's forgetting.

Jennie

"Oh, shit.", he mutters under his breath before running towards the building he vaguely remembers leaving to run into the forest. He watches light beams in the air. He sighs in relief noticing how he came to the right building. He stands by the gate, his skin tensing in the cold air. He's in fear.

What if the man he encountered was real and came back to this only room? What if he never ceased to exist? Two opposite factors. Both kill him little by little. Fear was the only emotion present in him.

He exhales heavily before giving the guard a nod and entering the hall. He squints his eyes in confusion when he is met with an empty spacious hall. So empty that his breathing echoed. His gaze went to the door that was wide open, giving him hope. He runs across the space to reach the door, hoping other guests are their.

He sighs relived coming in contact with the atmosphere of people siting on the dinning tables seats. His gaze goes around to try to spot two certain persons.

He spots Jennie. He doesn't spot the male.

His face pales.

It was an hallucination.

Jennie stares at the male who just entered, she excuses herself from the individuals she was conserving with. She stood up and went towards the male who stood frozen.

"Taehyung-ssi?", she questions her hand lingering over his arm. Getting no response, the brunette's eyes distant. Her hand places itself on his cheek as she noticed how his skin was colorless.

"Taehyung!", this time she calls louder, this seems to work as the other blinks at her. "Are you okay?"

The boy shakes his head, he doesn't even try to justify his actions as he walks to the couch and starts to tremble. Jennie follows, concerned. She squeezes the brunette's shoulder, hovering over him.

"Do you want to go home?", she asks, rubbing his forearm to comfort the other.

"No, it's fine.", he shakily responds, beads of sweat forming on his forehead. He felt very sick, as if he was gonna puke all his non existent food.

"It's not fine, you're trembling. Let's go back in the limousine to drop you home.", Jennie says eloquently, grabbing Taehyung's hand to pull him up.

The brunette gives up and let's her have her way.

•*+*+*+*•

"Thank you!", he exclaims, his stomach churning up with a throbbing headache.

"Don't mention it, go in there and rest.", she replies, her hand on his knee, patting at it.

He nods at her with a lazy smile, as he climbs out. He hears the vehicle moving away, the motor making a loud noise.

He doesn't enter the mansion, instead sits himself on the stairs that lead to the gate. He stays there in the chill weather, his body quivering.

His eyes watering from how long they stayed opened without a break to blink. His eyelids close not bearing with the dryness anymore, and his heart stops at the images that flash in front of his vision. Red eyes, and sharp fangs.

He didn't ask his name, he didn't see him without the mask and certainly doesn't know him enough to feel what he felt at the moment they were together.

Why was it blissful?

Taehyung stares at his hands on his lap that tremble. He gulped the lump that was forming in his throat. The mansion was a little far from the city, close to the forest. It was more of a town in a forest than a city near woods.

He stands up and dusts at his pants from behind so no dirt stayed on it. The brunette stared at the forest from his gate, the set of trees blocked from the oversized fence.

The feeling of bliss lingered somewhere on his waist, and hand. The skin that was touched by him.

By the hallucination.

There is no way it was real. That can't happen. Right?

•*+*+*+*•

He lies on his bed, contemplating the scene again and again. He felt it. He can still feel the touch against his skin.

Was it really a hallucination? But that can't happen, it is impossible for those sort creatures to exist in this world.

He turns to stare at the clock that was situated on his side table with its green light illuminating the numbers. It read, 2:37 am.

It's late, very late into night but the thoughts will eat him up if he doesn't relive them out. He climbs out his bed and grabs the sandals that were by the side of his room's door. He crouched down to tie them on his foot before he straightens up to walk up to his window and escape this dungeon like place for the night. 

•*+*+*+*•

Taehyung walks with an expression of disgust as the ground was overly muddy, most probably because it was raining the whole evening. His expression soon turns into distress.

It has been four nights since the masquerade but the images of the man that made him feel many different emotions were clear. His pitch black orbs that seemed like the black hole, pulling him to it, not even light can escape, so how can anyone expect him to be able to resist. The muscular physique, veiny hands and of course the silky raven hair.

How can a hallucination be that realistic?

He continues his steps when his ear spot growls close by. He leans his ear more to the left where the noise was heard. More painful growls emit the air.

The brunette frowns at the noise but the curiosity was too much to ignore so he followed to the way the noise would lead.

His eyes widen at the animal that laid on the mud, rolling around with blood oozing out its middle part.

It was his wolf that was in pain.