☾тнιятєєη☽

"Jeongguk?"

Taehyung mutters under his breath, his heart feeling slightly uncomfortable on how fast it begin to beat. His insides churning up. Agitated.

He pushes the window open to climb down to his mate. His mind slightly hazy not providing him the strength desired. He gulps the lump forming in his throat. His fingers shaky and palms clammy.

His body was not in condition to perform any sort of sport because before he can comprehend the happenings, his grip loosened over the pipes that held him. He started falling.

He shuts his eyelids close, tightly. Preparing for gravity to take full toll on his bones and crash it onto the hardened ground, and disfunction his tendons. A minute passes or so however he doesn't feel any hardened solid floor meeting his back. He stutters his eyelids open to meet with the sight of the night sky.

Then he concludes the soft body he clashed onto. He realizes soon the person he fell on to be Jeongguk. His feet were brisk, pulling his body over from the ground.

He peers down at the male who groans, siting up.

"I'm so sorry.", the brunette cries out, crouching beside the bruised mate of his. "I should've sneaked out from the main gate."

By now tears were rolling down. He was frustrated. From the days gap of not knowing of his mate's warmth to hurting the person he cared immensely for. It's frightening to feel so much for one certain person who barely is known.

"I tried to catch you but the force was too strong. It hurt a little.", the words were said in a way that quickened the already fast beating heart of Taehyung. "Though a kiss would make it better."

A light tint of pink crossed over the brunette's cheeks who puckered his lips, briskly pecking Jeongguk on the soft plush set of lips.

"Do you call that a kiss?", Jeongguk mocks, crossing his arms over his chest. The raventte expression softens, staring at the tears on his beloved's cheeks. He wraps his arms around his mate, pulling him to his chest. "Hey, I'm okay. Don't cry."

More sniffles muffles into his chest, his hand rubbing soothingly on the small back of the brunette's. "I thought you rejected me."

At the words Jeongguk nuzzles his nose on the crook of Taehyung's neck. He then licks at it, after so pecking the wet skin. A shiver crawls through the body of the one who received the odd treatment. Taehyung clenches at his mate's shirt, breath hitching.

"What are you doing?", the brunette pants, his eyelids automatically shutting close at the intimate moment.

"This is a way to show your mate that you adore them."

•*+*+*+*•

"What's your favorite color?"

The mates walked through the forest, fingers clasped. They decided to take a stroll to their spot. The lake, where everything took place for them and get to know each other more while they're at it.

Taehyung would be lying if he said he is not in the slightest reluctant about this aspect that is taking place in his life though he feels content. He is trying his best to focus on his emotions and heart before on anything else. And his heart desired the male who supposedly is his mate. No, he is his mate.

"Purple.", Taehyung replies, hopping over the tree stump that stood in the middle of his way, his arm extending, pulling his mate by it.

"Why purple?"

"Because it's a very strange color. It's eccentric. Not pink nor red, it's purple. I can't put it into words. My words structure way differently than what my mind thinks."