☾єℓєνєη☽

"Mate?"

"Mate."

Taehyung had a dazed look of bewilderment. He was disconcerted.

Mate, now what is that supposed to mean?

"I have to go.", Taehyung murmurs, retreating from the grip over his waist. His action overthrew, the man he ought to detach from, clutched his wrist.

"Where are you departing to?", a frown was settled on the face of the one who questioned.

"I don't know.", the male in question breaths out, his gaze asunder's elsewhere. "I really don't want to stay."

"Taehyung.", a whisper of despair.

"How do you know me so much while I am not aware of you as I should be?", the brunette utters, aligning his gaze with his 'mate'.

"Let me explain everything to you. Give me a chance to direct you to your destiny."

•*+*+*+*•

The two mates were sat by the lake. A slight distance between them. Taehyung pressing his knees to his chest, wanting to cage himself. He was still reluctant over siting by the supposedly beast, remembering the time where this said so creature was close to killing him.

"I'm a werewolf. The such you read in human books. I'm not certain if the words that portray my kind are accurate thus I'd like to briefly explain it to you. We have three ranks in our specie. Alphas, the leaders, the strongest and the rarest. They are strong and made to rule. They are not rare but are the most uncommon. Betas, the sixty percent of our pack. They are the brain and the ones who stay by the Alpha side in order to protect the territories. Omegas, the one who breed. They are respected immensely as they hold a huge role for our kind.", the unidentified male spells out. "Mates are bonded even before they are birthed. I'm an Alpha who is supposed to mate an Omega though I was attracted to you. I've heard tales of human mates but never have I ever thought it was possible but here we are destined by the Moon Goddess and whatsoever we can't change that."

"And am I supposed to believe all this?", Taehyung questions, his eyes staring at the lake as it mollifies him.

"It's understandable if you don't. I can leave and you have every right to not believe me.", he says, his eyes settling at the brunette.

"What's your name?", Taehyung queries, his peripheral vision spotting the raven haired male. "Or does your kind don't have those?"

A soft chuckle reaches his ear, an uncommon and strange feeling of endearment rising within him.

"Jeongguk. Jeon Jeongguk."

"Jeongguk.", Taehyung repeats, a content suspire escaping his parted lips.

"Taehyung.", Jeongguk calls, his body yearning for passably interaction.

Taehyung hums in response, operating his gaze to Jeongguk. Losing himself in a trance as his eyes meet with pitch black orbs. They peer into each other, their gaze not budging.

No words were spoken, their faces inching closer. They just wanted to stay close. They were almost addicted.

Addicted to the scent, to the contentment, to the bliss, to each other.

Lips clash against one another. It set fireworks, electric waves washing over them. The feeling was indescribable.

They detach, foreheads pressing lightly, jointly. Chests heaving from the over stimulation, hearts in ease and breaths fanning over each other.

𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖘 | 𝑣𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें