☾ƒιƒтєєη☽

"You can see him.", Taehyung mutters in wonder. It was very low, no voice reaching the other men's ears.

"This is my son, Taehyung.", the oldest utters, gripping the said male's forearm. "He will show you around, I could've asked any other maid to take the task but I'd like my heir to know how things run in this house."

A subtle smirk tugs at Jeongguk's lips, eyeing down the brunette. "Yes, sir."

"Okay. Taehyung do your task. I am providing a room so direct him to maid quarters. He will by times help in the kitchen, but officially works as a gardener. Am I clear?"

"Yes, father."

"Yes, sir."

"That's great to hear, I will take my leave."

Jeongguk bows in respect before Hi Yang's figure falters away from the yard.

"Why are you here?", the older queries, crossing his arms over his chest in perplexity.

In return he receives no reply, the younger tugging at his mate's waist, his body colliding with Jeongguk's chest.

"You don't want me here?", Jeongguk slyly questions, nuzzling his nose in the spot he does every time they encounter.

"It's not quite like that. It's dangerous for you to leave from this route to your pack. Your rivals won't be enthusiastic to spot you here."

No response once more. By now the brunette's back was pressed on the wall, with his mate's face tucked in his neck.

"I want to stay close to you. I hate to stay away.", was his only answer, no more details added.

He receives multiple pecks over his skin, pants leaving past his parted lips.

"Jeongguk, please. This is serious.", Taehyung states, perturbed. His hands gripping at Jeongguk's shoulders to pull away.

Now lips trailed over his jaw. "I just want you, is that too much to ask for, Taehyung?"

"If it costs your life than yes. It is way more than you are asking for.", the older successfully detaches, his chest heaving at the tense atmosphere.

"Okay okay, I'll be a gentleman and explain. As you told me your address, I brought you here after I couldn't sense danger surrounding us. It was impossible for me to climb up to your room so I lied you down here. I was planning to take over this job for days now. It's painful for my wolf to stay away.", Jeongguk clarifies, his tone lacing firm factors about his decisions. "I don't know how you're supposed to feel, how humans are supposed to feel but for a werewolf, it pains them to not have their mate close within their reach."

"I want to understand you, I really do but I'm not sure this strategy is safe for you.", Taehyung utters, his arms wrapping around his lover's torso. "I just don't want to lose you. It's the first time my heart took the initiative to direct me to a person and it's you, it desires you. Please let my heart be in serene."

A strained suspire emit from the werewolf.

"I promise I will be careful. I have informed my pack so they are aware I won't comeback for months. I want to know you more. The depths of you. I want to learn how to love you.", Jeongguk states, an odd calmness in his tone. "Will you let me explore you?"

These words set a strange tranquility in Taehyung's heart. As said, he would like to follow his heart over anything else. And his heart's inclination for love directs to Jeongguk. He believes his heart will always limit to his only mate.

"Alright. I will let you into my depths. I give you the right to open me up. Discover me, and the parts even I am unaware of.", as the words are uttered, Taehyung pecks his lover's lips. "And no more than kissing until I'm ready. Everything is just too new to me. Can you wait for me?"

A small smile creeps at Jeongguk's lips, a content feeling setting deep within him.

"I can wait a thousand years only to be beside you."

•*+*+*+*•

"He will help around in the kitchen but mostly will work on the garden.", Taehyung informs, standing in front of his maid head.

"That's great. The more the merrier.", Jinsoo smiles politely at Jeongguk's way. "Do you have experience in gardening and cooking?"

"Yes, sir.", Jeongguk replies, a little startled at the questions.

"No, just call me Jinsoo. I'm slightly busy, so it will be a struggle for me to direct you to the maid quarters. I can ask some one though."

"It's fine, I will do it.", Taehyung volunteers, remembering vaguely of his father's instructions.

"But Taehyung-ssi-", Jinsoo begins, the idea of his master doing work not settling well with him.

"I was ordered to do so anyways.", Taehyung insists, his fingers grasping Jeongguk's wrist.

•*+*+*+*•

"This is where you'd live.", Taehyung informs, standing by the door, pointing inside of it.

"Well, my work will start from tomorrow so I'll settle in. Looks like my stuff was already shifted.", Jeongguk exclaims, walking in. An odd mischievous glint in his eyes.

Taehyung nods, not aware of how he's supposed to act around his mate in a private space. "You freshen up. Maids and workers have their dinner after so we have which is not so long after nine. Eat and rest. I will take my leave then as nothing more is left to be said."

It seemed as if he was running away when Taehyung turns to walk to another direction, far from this only room, but as predicted the door was shut close with his body being manhandled from behind. It was too predictable at this point.

"And where do you think you're going?", the raspy voice mutters against his ear causing his whole body to react in impulse. His body taking a turn to gauge his eyes at the male who stood a little too close.

"Obviously going to my room. Where else would I go?", Taehyung whispers, low. A strange feeling is arising. Not only in him but even in the supernatural creature that stood in front of him.

Jeongguk steps closer. Nearer. The intimacy was undeniable to avoid.

It's very eccentric to think of how emotions configures between them. The way electrons and protons join, their attraction was as magnetic. Taehyung wondered how it is humanly possible for a being to fall for so early even in rough circumstances within days.

Science is something he finds great interest in, and he has studied phycology but never has his eyes crossed by any words that could explain the passion that he felt. He has read about infatuation, yes but what he feels is far from that.

But so on so, Jeongguk was not human after all.

The collision of their lips was inevitable. Clashing. In motion that seemed planned or much like fated to move against. Puzzles meeting could be the nearest expression of the movement of their kiss. So precise.

Said by Jeongguk, the Moon Goddess has destined their souls to intervene, a possible outcome to the way their lips perfectly align.

Lust or love. A phenomenon they need to figure out. However, the sentiments are too deep for their understanding as of now. But perhaps in the near future they will have the answers.

Before the physical contact rejoices them to do more, the interruption stills their hearts.

The door pushes open to reveal Jisoo standing by it, breathing heavily with her eyes blown wide at the sight.

It has been ten days since I updated. Reason? Call it procrastination or laziness. It is very unlike me to be so unmotivated over a book I enjoy writing. I apologize as I feel immense disappointment on my lack of energy. I'll try to never repeat doing so in the coming future.