☾σηє☽

The sun was bright, blessing the land with its light. A cold breeze leaving feather like touches over his face. His body amongst the flower bed of dandelions.

He swirls around, a merry smile dancing over his lips. Eyes wide in a childlike fascination. Birds chirping, creating a beautiful melody. The sky blue as ever, with clean clouds floating.

In a distant, a figure is approaching his way. The face and gender unknown in the amidst of wonder.

"Taehyung."

This seems to snap the boy out of his fantasies. One of his leg tangling from the window seat, other leg bend, knee touching his chest. His eyes trail from the scenery of the outer world to his sister who stood between the door.

"Yes?", a deep velvety voice leaves the boy's lips, contrasting to his body.

"What were you thinking so deep about, buddy?", the young female questions with a soft smile on her lips.

The woman walks over to the bed of the latter's room. She settles herself on the bed, lying down on her side to be able to view her brother.

"Just thinking about freedom. Imagine how it would feel to be out there. Out, doing whatever our heart desires.", Taehyung says, his voice distant. His mind filled with the imagery. "Jisoo, is it forbidden to want it? Can I not want a place where I can love, where I can sing, where I can dance, where I can live?"

Jisoo eyes widen at the sudden confession. This causes her to sit up on the bed and look at her brother with sorrow.

"I'm sorry."

"You can't do anything about it. You are just as caged as I am.", the male replies, with tears present in his sorrowful eyes.

•*+*+*+*•

"Did you get your results?", a man asks with his deep horse voice. The male was standing in the four walls of his mansion, with his son in front.

"Yes.", the young male standing in front of the other replies.

"What percentage?"

"Seventy eight percent.", a scared sigh leaves past Taehyung's lips at the moment of releasing his marks.

"This less. What the hell are you? Huh? You think as my only son I'll make you the heir. You piece of shit. You can't even achieve acceptable marks.", a scream echoes the room, causing the ornaments to shake.

"I'm sorry, appa.", Taehyung utters with a low, composed tone.

A palm meets the young male's cheek with strong force causing him to stumble. He looks at the floor with wide eyes as a gasp escapes his lips.

"You are such a disgrace to this family. Just get out of my sight.", the older male commands, rubbing his face as he sits himself on the sofa.

"Yes, father.", he says, as he straightens his lanky body.

He leaves the hall with a fast pace, tears threatening to fall from his already swollen eyes. He crosses the dining room, going towards the main door.

•*+*+*+*•

The dark clouds cover the sky, blocking the sun from shining its light. A strong wind blows throughout the forest giving the trees a chance to dance.

Taehyung walks between the tall trees. His pace slow, gaze low and heart beat steady. The boy kicks at the dirt beneath his feet, staring as it bounces away.

Tears roll down the male's cheek, his shaky hand reach his cheek where he was slapped. "He hit me so hard."

You may think a person gets used to abuse as the days go by but it hurts as much as it happened the first time.

"I'm so pathetic.", Taehyung mutters, wiping his face vigorously. He sighs loudly as little drops of water meet his face. It is raining. At least this will hide his tears. Hopefully, this will wash away his sorrows.

The lake he visits often comes to his sight. He fastens his pace slightly to reach his destination faster. As he reaches the place, a soft smile appears on his lips at the sight. Soft pitter patter of rain met the lake, the wind causing the water on the land to flow.

It's enchanting

He sits himself on the wet soil, not caring about the muddy material staining his clothes. He stares at the lake and listens to the flow of water splashing against stones.

He closes his eyes and lets his senses take charge. The sound of water flow going through his ears, wet soil smell reaching his nose. This was just so relaxing. Just being here without any screams, without any harsh words, without pain.

A light flash through his closed eyelids which causes the male to open his eyes to see more lightning behind the clouds.

Taehyung stands up, knowing it's his time to leave. He pats at his pants to remove any dirt present. He stares at the lake flowing for couple of seconds before turning on his heels to  walk away.

•*+*+*+*•

"Taehyung where were you? Why are you so dirty?", a panicked Jisoo reaches her brother, grabbing his head, moving it side to side to see for any injuries. A big red spot was present on the young male's right cheek, demanding attention.

"I'm fine noona. Don't worr-"

"Did he hit you?", Jisoo asks with a crack in her voice, her face lacing with concern.

"He didn't hit me. It's just that I slept on this side so it looks like I got hit.", Taehyung utters softly and pats his sister's head. "I'll go wash up."

Jisoo grabs the younger's forearm to stop his movements.

"But Taehyung-", before Jisoo could argue further her brother snatched his arm from his sister's grip and walked away.

•*+*+*+*•

After cleaning up, Taehyung lies down on his sofa. He looks up at the ceiling, rising his arm and moves his fingers around, mindlessly staring at it.

"Tae baby?!"

The male turns his gaze towards the door to find his mother standing there, staring at him, worriedly.

"Hello, mom.", Taehyung greets bringing his arm down, waving his hand slightly.

"Were your results bad?", she questions with a soft and careful tone.

The young male stares at his mother. His eyes stay there. It's blank. He doesn't feel anything.

"If seventy eight percent is bad than yes.", Taehyung mumbles as he straightens up and sits himself comfortably.

A smile forms on the woman's lips as she walks towards her son. She crouches down in front of him, placing her hand on his cheek softly which causes the male to flinch. Her cold freezing hand on his bruised cheek made an uncomfortable shiver crawl down his back.

As if she wasn't real. As if she was a ghost.