Uno

-Ayla- ( This is very different from the old chapter 1 before I unpublished the book. My stupid ass accidentally deleted it so here I am rewriting it for the 3rd time. Also this was supposed to be the chapter for the new story plot but well I gave up on rewritting that shit 🤗)

Grabbing another shot from the table, I threw my head back and drank the whole beverage with no hesitation.

Some of the drink ran down my face and chest from my lack of fucks.

I was way pass my limit but I just couldn't bring myself to stop. Alcohol just had this effect on you, especially when your day- your whole life has been shit.

Now here I am, 5 hours into my day already drunk and vulnerable.

Truth to be told I just want to run away, hide myself
From the outside for a little so I can prepare myself for all the hell that is to come.

Except the owner of this bar is friends with my dad and by now, she's probably already notified him of my current state.

My head was spinning and grasped my locks with both hands to attempt to stop it but it did nothing but cause me an even stronger headache.

" fuck," I groaned, slouching down on the stool and laying my head on the marble surface in front of me.

I screwed my eyes shut.

The new position seemed to have calmed me down, and now all I want to do is sleep instead of drink.

Unfortunately not even god was on my side.

Then out of nowhere I heard humming, causing me me to fight my eyelids and keep them open entranced By the sound.

I can recognize that song anywhere.

With droopy eyes I looked around the bar, hoping to catch the culprit singing my song.

Minutes passed of utter confusion until I finally came to realize that...Shit, I've gone crazy.

I was the one humming.

I giggled to myself for no reason at all, the ugliest fucking giggle I've ever heard come out of my mouth.

This is another shit alcohol does to me, the things that seem to be pretty and attractive about me- completely become your worst nightmare.

I wanted to cry just because of that.

" Ayla."

I swear my head just popped into a whole other shape when I jumped on my spot, startled by the sudden voice.

" Ayla."

Oh fuck, I really have gone completely bonkers haven't I? I am now hearing voices.

" go away!" I slurred throwing my arms around for more affect, " l-lev m... me alone g-gost!"

A hand was placed on my shoulder to try and calm me down but by now I'm already way out of my mind.

I can feel things too!

I felt something wet run down my cheeks and I breathed heavily through my nose and let my arms fall beside me.

Touching my cheek with one hand, my nose began to burn and my vision became cloudy.

" Ayla! it's me, Alex."