Treinta y seis

...

I walked out of my building after wishing my employees a good night. I always try to be nice to them, that's just who I am.

Today was a happy and good day one, because I just finished a really successful and overwhelming deal but most importantly it's Vince's and I 2 year anniversary.

we're still together, Strong and happy as ever. All my insecurities and doubts were left behind when Vince really showed development of character.

He's become a better man, a lively and happy man and it's an amazing sight to see. I'm glad he's letting go of his dark demeanor and seeing the good things in life.

1 year ago, he moved to New York so that we could be closer. He claimed he can't go a day without touching or seeing me.

He's become a lot more affectionate and nice, yet another character development. I like to think that I had a lot to do with that.

And I know I did, but he isn't the only one that has changed. I have changed, my dad has changed.

I'm happier now, now that I have Vince and my father. 7 months ago, I gave my dad another chance and it was the 2nd best decision of my life.

I trusted him and he didn't take it for granted, he actually tried ( and still is). We aren't completely close like we were when I was 7 but he's also not ignorant and stuck up anymore.

When I told my dad about Vince and i , he was angry and in disbelief. He was itching to hit and yell at His good friend. He eventually got used to it when he realized me and Vince are for real. We're actually in love.

Yup. Love. We said our first ' I love you's' 3 months after dating, I said it first. He didn't say it back until a few months later but I was okay with it, I was okay with waiting.

I changed them , and they changed me. Drastically. I'm the best version of me that I could ever be.

Tara is getting married in just a few weeks... to Oliver. They really hit it off 2 years ago at that club, they're both happy and exited for the marriage.

I'm truly happy for them, they deserve the world and each other. At the start, I expected Oliver and Alex to date and whatever.

They have been working non stop, planning the wedding and not to mention Tara is 7 weeks pregnant.

They have everything good going on for them, and I couldn't be more proud.

Now Alex, he's been traveling the world. Opening up many boutiques in Greece, Los angels, Paris, etc.
I'm also very proud of him, he's matured very much.

He doesn't fan girl and make dirty jokes about 100 different men anymore, it's an amusing thing to imagine- I know.

But believe it or not, he's been going out with this boy for 1 month. He'd met him in Paris during the opening of his boutique.

They hit it off right off the bat and started going out on dates. They both had a passion for fashion- I guess it was meant to be.

I actually haven't heard of him in awhile, but he's a very busy guy now. He's extremely rich and famous, his Boutiques have been blowing up lately all over the globe.

I understand that completely, my company has also been getting lots of attention. It's actually moved up in rankings, my company is the #3 most successful technology company in the country, right after Vince.

Since today is our 2 year anniversary, we're meeting up for dinner like we usually do. But it's at a different place every time.

He always plans them and I'm okay with it, I'm not very romantic and creative so I could never take responsibility for that.