Dos

-Ayla-

It was 2 days later and I was physically and a little emotional better... I still had a big ass bump on the side of my face, but thankfully my hair is thick and long enough to hide it.

Of course after sleeping over at Alex's I went home and got scolded like a child- I stayed quiet the whole time because I was not stable enough to argue with such hard a headed dad.

I was still scared and unhappy about going to L.A but here I am in an airplane with closed eyes and bouncing legs.

We were about to land and to say I was nervous was an understatement. I have been in many airplane ride before but I usually had someone with me to hold my hand during landing.

Most of the time that person is alex, back when My father used to let bring both my best friends with me but he stopped doing that because he felt that I was slacking off and not being professional.

I begged him to let me bring them a few nights ago but he said no and when I went to go as again, he wasn't anywhere to be found.

So now I'm shaking uncontrollably. My father and his good looking friend that had joined us in our private plane looked unbothered.

They talked amongst themselves and completely blocked me out. It's like they were in their own bubble.

The extremely hot man did make eye contact with me a few times and included me in their conversation here in there but that was rarely.

Probably noticing my distress the man gazed at me and mouthed if I was ok. I don't know why he had taken such interest in what I was doing but he did.

I nodded and tried to face away from him so he wouldn't see my horrified face. Out of instinct I grabbed my phone and pressed on Alex's contact.

I called him and crossed my fingers and hoped he answered. I needed him to distract me and tell me some stupid joke like he usually does.

There are no romantic feelings between me and Alex. Most people like to think we're dating but that's never going to happen.

One he's like a brother to me, and two he's gay. That's why my father lets him come to my room alone. He knows nothing sexually is going to happen between the both of us.

After a few taunting rings, I'm met with the groggy voice of my best friend. " Alex, thank god you picked up" I breathed into the phone. I can hear movement on the other side and that's when I realize what time it is in New York.

" oh shit I'm sorry. I completely forgot it was like 4 am there" I mumble feeling dumb.

" no it's ok," he turned on his face time camera and that's when i saw his tired face.
"Even though you interrupted a very nice and pleasuring dream"

A dreamy sigh left his lips and I bit my lip to stop myself from giggling. " who was it about this time" I roll my eyes, " and please spare the glory details" I plead not in the mood to hear about dicks.

He grins, " Harry styles. You already fucking know hoe" he cheered sticking out his tongue.

I laughed rather loudly causing both my father and his god of a friend to look at me.

I apologized and bit my tongue.

And then I realized we were no longer in the air but we had already landed. And by the looks of it the men didn't know either because they are still conversing.

" anyways why were you calling" the sound of my best friends high voice shook my thoughts away.
" the plane was landing and I felt like I was suffocating so I thought, who should I call none other than my best friend"