Seis

Turns out clubbing with Vince isn't so bad.

He was actually pretty fun and outgoing. Although he had many lady friends faint when he made his presence known.

As soon as we walked inside the packed club, I went straight to the bar and ordered 4 shots.

You know I'm on the brim of losing my mind if I order more than one shot.

Vince didn't try to stop me either, in fact he also ordered himself 4 shots. We even had a little competition of who could drink them the fastest.

He won by the way. To say I was upset over that was partially true. I'm very competitive so if I don't win a competition, I will make your life hell.

Right now I'm shaking my ass and grinding against some random dude. Who he was didn't really interest me so I just kept on dancing.

I felt ince throw daggers at the man from the bar but I ignored it and payed attention to what I was doing.

My dance partners removed his hands from my hips and trailed them to my stomach and up to my breast.

I wasn't really bothered by it tho. This is what I wanted, I wanted to go home with a guy. I wanted to forget about what happened with Vince.

I closed my eyes and just let him move his hands around my body- it didn't matter to me where he touched. I just wanted to be touched.

Just when it was getting good, his body is suddenly ripped off mine and I'm being dragged away.

" nooo!" I threw my arm forwards trying to reach for my dance partner but It was no use. I was being dragged out of the club and I have a pretty good idea of who's the culprit.

I manage to get his hands off of me and stand up straight. My knees were about to run off so I took that opportunity to yell at him.

" Y- you interrupted a very good d- dance" I hiccuped narrowing my eyes at him.

" you also cock blocked me! " I pointed my index finger at him and pouted.

" the only cock you'll have inside of you is mine baby. Remember that" he growled.

I quickly went on silent mode as I tried to register what he had said. I bit my lip and looked down at the floor.

" don't say that" I scowled at him. He only smirked and grabbed my waist. " just making sure you remember that" he whispered to my ear.

I let out an intense breath and slowly looked up at his beautiful blue eyes. " since when? I can go in there and find myself a one night stand right now"

I start to march my way back inside but I was pulled back and slammed against a hard chest.

He growled, " I'm not fucking joking Ayla. You're mine"

And after that I don't remember shit. But those very last words lingered on.

You're mine

~•~
I opened my eyes but quickly shut them back once the morning sun hit my face.

My head pounded and my throat was dry. My lips felt like sand and I can only imagine what I look like.

I bring the covers over my face and sigh into the darkness.

I felt like absolute shit and I wanted nothing more than a shower and some good food.

I think back to last night and how intense it was. Especially Vince's and I's little moment outside of the club.

He had told me I was his and god was I okay with that. he's the only man that my body responds to and that very thing scares me.

Maybe If I had slept with a random guy yesterday then Vince wouldn't be a problem on my mind. But deep down I know that wasn't going to change a thing.

I was only going to feel guilty even if there wasn't a right reason to.

" good morning" I jumped at the sudden voice and pulled the covers off of me. I was ready to fight.

But it was only The maid.

I wonder how long she'd been there. That's kinda creepy honestly. And shouldn't she knock before entering my room?

" hello miss Anderson, I'm just here to inform you that you'll be attending dinner with Vince later today"

What? Dinner with Vance? Is it a business dinner? Will my dad be there too?

I had so many questions that I wanted to ask but before I got open my mouth, she swiftly left the room.

I stared at the wall across from me puzzled and a little nervous. I hope it's just the two of us there, maybe we can talk about the fact that " im his"

That sudden news gave me motivation to get up and going today. Although my head was killing me, I ignored it and strutted into the bathroom.

That was the plan until I felt nauseous and ran to the toilet.

~•~

It was currently 6pm and I was dressed and ready for this dinner.

The maid had come back to tell me to be ready by 6pm so here I am. My hands had become sweaty and so were my arm pits.

I scrunched my nose and grabbed some wipes to take care of my little armpit mess.

I was wearing a red sleeveless Maxi dress that I got from my mother. The dress clung to my body perfectly and I have to say I looked pretty good.

I was always told I looked just like her but family friends.

I went light on the makeup and I let my wavy hair down. I did straighten it though because I was anxious and just started doing it before my mind could even process anything.

But that was ok because I think I look much better with my hair straight than wavy.

A knock sounded at my door and I snapped my neck towards it. A lump was growing in my throat and I suddenly felt self conscious.

With sweaty hands I opened my door and looked up from the floor.

He just stood there, looking like the man of my dreams. He had on a Navy suit that looked so good on his muscular body.

God did I want him to fuck my brains out.

I bit my lip and just stood there as he looked me up and down. Little Did he know the thoughts running through my head right now.

" you look edible Miss Ayla." He commented and My panties practically damped at those 5 words. The room suddenly felt hot as my cheeks burned.

He just smirked and extended his arms out for me. I grabbed my purse and wrapped my arms around his.

Together we walked down the stairs still attached to one another. He didn't look afraid of getting caught but I certainly was.

" where's my father?" I ask looking around me to see if he would pop out of no where. I know he wouldn't be happy about me going out with Vince.

" he had to go back to New York Due to an emergency." He answered and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I wanted to ask what happened but I didn't want to ruin the night by talking about my father so I just shrugged him off my mind and put on a smile.

~•~