Treinta

I small silent sigh leaves my lips as I shift a bit on the desk. The position that I was in was making my back hurt a little but I know Vince doesn't care about that.

I was scared. He was going to hit me with a belt- a leather belt at that. It's 2x worse than his hands.

I won't definitely be able to walk for a good week or so and he knew it. My employees, my father, most important Alex will notice my new way of walking.

And even though I threw that stapler at him that sadly missed, we were still best friends. We just have our weird way of showing our love and appreciation.

" Now, I wasn't going to do anything sexual with you today..." he said playing with my hair. I closed my eyes at the feeling.

It felt good but I'm smart enough to know that it's not going to last for long.

He grabs a chunk of my hair and pulls it back may body move back towards him as well. I gasped and hissed at the pain shooting through my scalp.

" but, you're just so disrespectful. You need discipline. You giving me attitude doesn't sit right with me either. So now you're here, bent over your own desk, your hands tied behind you with my tie..." he zoned out and griped my hair harder.

I whimpered and closed my eyes, " p- please I- Im... s- sorry sir." I panted, my chest heaving up and now at a rapid pace.

" mhm, I'm sure you are now that you're getting punished huh?" I didn't have to look back to see the smirk he has on hips lips. It irritated me that I was so weak, that he was in control.

But it also irritated me that I was too weak and shy to be in control.

He let go of my hair and I fell forward against the desk once again with a small thud.

" you're going to thank me after every slap okay?" He leans forward to where his lips were by my ears and hums.

The baby hairs on my neck stand at his proximity.

I unconsciously nod and keep biting my lips. He tilts my head to the side so I can see his face.

He was so close, our lips were so close to Touching. If he moved just a little bit, they'd collide together.

I was hypnotized once again. Not my his eyes but his lips. They were red, plump and looked so kissable.

Am I a horrible person for thinking of such a thing while in this position? I mean he was going to spank me raw with a belt...

Before I could even make a move, he stepped back and let go of my face. I instantly felt cold, his touch made me more calm and warm.

He start playing with the zipper of my pants while his other hand grabbed my bum and squished it. I jumped from the impact and my eyes fluttered closed once again.

The sound of a zipper being pulled down made me shake even more. I knew it was mine because slowly, my pants starting falling until it pooled around my feet.

My white lace panties were out on display, along with my poor cheeks that were about to get destroyed.

I heard him grunt as he took in what I had to give. I wanted to look back and see his face but I knew better.

" who were you wearing this for huh?" He said grabbing the corner of my underwear, pulling it back and letting it go so it slapped against my skin.

" n- no o-one-" I stuttered out, too dazed and lightheaded to say a proper sentence.

" right..." he dragged out and placed his hands on my ass. I suddenly felt thirsty, not for water but for his touch.