Ventiocho

The doors to the building were opened by one of my bodyguards and with a nod of appreciation, I walked inside the hectic building.

Some of my employees greeted me once they noticed my presence and they got a small smile from me because it won't hurt to be nice.

It surprises most people that their boss, correction- extremely rich boss- was nice enough to greet and respect them.

I know they're used to being ignored by my father but I would never want to be like him, and this is just a way to show that I'm serious.

" good morning Miss Anderson," Janise, the receptionist, welcome me once she saw me approach.

I gave her a pointed look, " how many times do I have to tell you that its Ayla?" I say playfully. She just blushes and nods her head, " alright, good morning A-Ayla." She spit out, she'll get used to it.

I smiled in victory and left to get into my private elevator. I found it dumb that there was about 7 elevators and I had to have my own private one.

I don't like getting special treatment which is funny coming from a rich girl, because I practically get everything I want whenever I want all the time.

But what's different about this specific elevator is that once it sees me approach, the doors instantly open.
It doesn't take over 20 seconds like the other elevators.

I made it to my floor and stepped out of the specious elevator once the doors opened with a ding. " good morning," my assistant, Collin, greeted with a small nod of his head.

He was a very hardworking, outgoing guy. He did everything I asked of him, on time without hesitation. I made sure to thank him every time.

" morning Collins," I waved as I passed by his desk.

I opened the doors to my office and took a step into the cool room. For some reason, my office was cooler than the rest of the building.

I want to get that checked out because I despisse the cold. This is probably my fathers idea, we maybe be blood but our tastes were completely different.

I placed my purse on my desk with a shiver and took a seat on my very comfortable leather chair.

I instantly noticed the stack of files and the amount of emails on my computer so I got started on that.

~•~
* knock* *knock*

I brought my head away from the piles of work on my desk and looked at the door.

Who could it possibly be? I specifically told Collin not to let anyone up because I'm extremely busy.

I furrowed my eyes brows, " come in." I said, loud enough for the person to hear.

The door slowly opened revealing Collin, my assistant. " I'm sorry to bother you but there's a crazy guy demanding to see you." He explained, his cheeks getting a little pink.

Hmm, who could it be that left my assistant so flustered like that.

I hum, " what does the person look like?" I ask glancing down at my desk for a second.

" w- well he's very cute," he started, making me quirk an eyebrow at him.

Does someone have a little crush?

I bit my bottom lip to stop the smile threatening to make its way onto my face.

" A- and he's dressed like a fucking pornstar," he said more to himself than to me, he looked deep in thought, probably wondering what dumbass would show up looking like that.