Cuatro

Apparently we had some meeting to go to so once I finished my breakfast Vince ushered me out of the house and into a car.

I didn't think my father would be seated inside the car once we got there but he was.

I was wondering where he was all breakfast but I also didn't really care. Call me selfish but that was the first break I've had from him in awhile.

Plus I was able to eat the way I wanted without getting scolded and that's a big yes from me.

The men talked amongst themselves while I sat silently in my seat starring out the window.

Los Angeles was truly a beautiful place. I wish I was here under other circumstances, I'd probably be at the beach with Alex and Tara trying to get a tan.

Tara and I both strived to get rid of our pale skin, while Alex was blessed with his tan skin.

I smile at the thought of my best friends and decide to send them a quick test. Just to know how they're doing.

I'm also curious as to how Alexes boutique opening went. Although I'm sure it went great, I want all the details.

Not long after sending a short message, Tara instantly replied letting me know that Japan is super fun and beautiful.

Alex has to yet respond but I don't mind. I know he's busy with everything.

I looked out the window and saw that we pulled up to a large building which I'm assuming belonged to Vince.

I fixed my eyes on the two men in suit and waited for instructions. I wasn't nervous, for a fact I was ready.

I've had lots of practice and I've been to enough pointless meetings to know how to act.

But this time Vince will be there- distracting me. I can't afford to day dream about his ass anymore because that's gonna cost my life and job.

And I say life because as I said, I'll be 6ft under if I'm not perfect- my own father will make sure of that.

" So Ayla, I hope you're ready for today because you're going to be up there with me" Vince finally speaks up.

My head shoots up at that. I narrow my eyes and eye him skeptically,
" why..." I drag along.

I usually just sit like the other men in the room, listen, and jot down notes.

" well your company and my company will be merging" he speaks as if it isn't a big deal.

" why did I just now find out about this? What if I don't know what to do or say?" I ramble on surely making my father annoyed.

" you'll be fine, and if you don't know what to say just let Vince handle it. Although you should know what to say" he added at the end infuriating me even more.

Vince nods agreeing with what my father said.
" great" I mutter as I slip out of the car after them.

~•<

To say the meeting went well is... sort of true. I manage to make it back to the house without being skinned alive.

The whole meeting surprisingly went like any other meeting I've been to.

I was able to answer a few questions thankfully and other than that I was professional and a great speaker.

Or at least I think so. Hopefully my father does too, he failed to let me know what he thought but I just shrugged and let that go.

He's never proud of anything I do and it doesn't bother me. All I care about is taking the CEO title, moving out of his house, and move on with my life.

I know it won't be that easy. I know my father will still be on my ass like the leach he is. And I most certainly know that I won't be able to survive having to see Vince everyday.

But I like to keep a positive vibe and that's exactly what I'm going to do until the day of those things come.

I slip off my heels once I fought my way up the stairs and got inside my room. My feet were killing me the entire day.

I really wish I could wear converse and not get judged.

I sighed and began to remove my skirt and blouse. Just I took off my last piece of clothing, leaving me in my undergarments, someone stumbled into my closet.

I froze and stared dumbfounded at the person- Vince. The fucking sex god on legs, my dads best friend, eyed me up and down.

His eyes darkened and I cringed under his stare. I was wearing my red lacy see through bralette and matching underwear.

" I'm sorry, I knocked on the door and you didn't answer so I went in to look for you" he explained yet still, he just stood there and stared into my eyes.

I couldn't fight the smirk that has made its way onto my lips. I started walking towards seductively but as soon as I was close to him, I dodged to the right and walked out of my closet.

I heard a growl from behind and before I could even do anything, he grabbed my hand harshly and slammed me against the wall.

" don't play around with me Ayla," he said running his hands along my waist. " not unless you can handle the real me."

I could feel his minty breath on my face as he crouched down and made eye contact with me.

"and who's the real you?" I breathed out

His lips were right in front of mine and if I Itched just a bit closer, they'd would touch.

But he pulled away before I could even make a move. "He gave me a wink before turning on his heels and leaving me half naked and extremely turned on.

I groaned and stomped my way back to my closet. I can't fucking believe what happened in 5 minutes.

The man I've been Fantasizing about catches me half naked, I actually have the courage to tease him, and then before I know it was being slammed against a wall and threatened.

Although I must say, that did turn me on. So much. I wanted to kiss those pink lips and I wanted him to do all sorts of dirty things to me.

I changed into cotton shorts and a tank top. I was going to face time Alex and forget about the little encounter.

Or at least try to. I'll probably end up spilling the tea to Alex and then we'll talk about it all night.

Alex will gives me advice even though I've had more dick than him and then he'll tell me to just " man up" and fuck him.

Im not sure I want to man up tho, that's kinda weird.

And with that I pulled out my stash of snacks, my MacBook, and called Alex.

~•~

It's getting hot in here isn't it? 🥵

Im trying to to make this book too fast. I don't want them to fuck in the first few chapters but the day will come my horny fam.

Vote and comment ;)