Catorce

I spent a long time telling Alex about Los Angeles, and by Los angels I mean Vince.

He kept gasping and squealing when I told him about the dates and how good in bed he was. ( I left out of the details of course)

" Oh my god, YOU WHORE," he yelled with excitement. I laughed and shoved him playfully.

" I'm kinda sad, you got dick and I didn't," he pouted with a sigh.

I raised an eyebrow at him, " what about that French guy you kept on talking about," I asked curiously.

A few days ago, Alex met some " hot daddy" ( his words) with a French accent at his boutique. He couldn't hold back his excitement as he told me a whole load about him.

He told me how he felt a warm feeling explode through his body when they " accidentally" touched hands.

He shrugged, " we've been texting and not to be a whore or anything but I NEED the ACTION," he said dramatically while throwing his hands around.

I chucked, shifting into a more comfortable position on the bed.

" you'll get the dick don't worry. Just be patient,"
I told him smiling. He just scoffed, pulling his imaginary hair behind his ears.

" a hoe can't be patient. Patience is for virgins," He scrunched up his nose is disgust. I rolled my eyes while taking another spoon full of Nutella.

He narrowed his eyes at me, " bitch you're gonna get phat and diarrhea if you keep eating that shit like that," his inner healthy self said.

I once again, rolled my eyes. " It's better than eating Cesar salad which raw chicken you nasty bitch," I fought back.

He gasped as if I had offended him. " I wont hesitate from cutting off that beautiful hair of yours In your sleep," He sneered.

If this was anyone else, I would just laugh and think they were joking. But no, because this is Alex. He won't hesitate when cutting a bitches hair off.

He did it before in the 1st grade. Not to me but to some rich girl who kept being mean to him. He had enough, stole a pair of scissors from the teachers desk and cut off a chunk of the girls hair.

He got suspended and had no recess for 3 weeks.

" anyways," I laughed nervously, he gave me a smirk and straightened his back.

" hoe, let me see a picture of daddy Vince," he scooted closer to me with a scary look on his face.

" daddy Vince?" I gave him a glare showing that I'm not happy with the name.

" what? He sounds like daddy to me," he avoided my eyes as he said that. I just shook my head and hesitatingly pulled out my phone and searched up his insta.

So I might have left out the part where I stalked his socials 24/7. I literally knew all his usernames to every social media he had.

Call me creepy but I was genially curious about him.

I looked for a appropriate picture of him where he isn't shirtless. I don't trust Alex THAT much. I know he'll go crazy if I showed him a picture like that.

" hurry, I don't have all day," he urged trying to get a glance at my phone.

I held up a finger telling him to back off. He slowly did so with a huff.

Slowly, I turned my phone Towards him. I watched how his eyes widened and a drool appeared on his lips.

I scowled quickly pulling my phone back and away from his dirty eyes.