Once

Vince and I finally managed to get out of bed after going at it at least 6 times.

He had practically destroyed my vagina to the point where I could barely walk.

And don't even get me started on those stairs. Every step I took made he hiss in pain and want to just throw myself down there.

That wasn't the only problem though.

Vince's spankings left a big red mark on my ass and it was burning. I couldn't even lay on my back without it hurting.

And of course- Vince was perfectly fine.

He walked normally, he sat normally, it's just not fair.

He even teased me when he saw that I was limping, what a cocky bastard.

I'm not going to have sex with him for awhile to prove my point, Unless he begs of course.

After our long... meeting in my bed this morning, he had this great idea to go out shopping.

Never in my life have I met a man that is willingly willing to go shopping. The women usually have to beg for them to come out.

I guess Vince isn't just different from these guys in the sheets.

Today, I'm wearing a black and white romper and sandals because it's a chill day.

I'm not sure if Vince knows about me leaving in 3 days. He didn't seem like he did so That's why I'm going to tell him today.

We'll hopefully spend as much time as possible together before we have to leave.

But I can't help but wonder what we are. Am I just a piece of booty to him? Did he want a relationship?

I had so many questions that I needed an answer to and honestly, I'm terrified of the answers.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just sex though. I don't wanna judge but he seems like a guy who humps and dumps.

I hoped that wasn't the case with me, I think I'm falling into that mans trap and that very thought scared the hell out of me.

~•~

I sat in the passengers seat of Vince's car with him next to me driving.

We haven't said much expect for ' hello' and ' where do you wanna go shopping'.

Of course I didn't expect us to be all mushy and talkative especially after fucking him 7 times between last night and today.

I just hoped he wasn't regretting what happened because I certainly wasn't.

In fact I'm everything but happy- not about the fact that my ass stings and that I'm sore between my legs...

But about the fact that I actually got to have all of him last night. Especially After I fantasized about him everyday since I'd met him.

" I'm stopping by my office to make a quick stop and then we'll go wherever you wanna go. You can stay in the car if you want while I go inside" he broken the comfortable silence.

I nodded and turned to face the window once again. I can feel him analyzing me but I ignored it and continued to watch the buildings and people pass by in blur.

I heard him sigh and place his hand on my thigh. I jumped a little and looked down.

He was messaging the skin of my thighs and it felt so good and right for some reason.

I bite my lip to stop the huge grin that was willing form.

" how are you doing" he asked keeping his eyes on the road but still glancing at me for a few seconds.

I shrug, " I'm fine. Besides the fact that my ass stings and that I can barely walk," I glared at his side profile.

He smirked and chuckled darkly.

It wasn't funny but since it wasn't him suffering, he chose to laugh. I was going to remove his huge hands from my thighs but his next movement caused me to freeze.

He was slowly pushing my legs apart until he had enough access. I watched his hands and he started to itch his closer to my heat.

I gulped when I felt my panties get wetter from my fluids. He slipped his hands inside a little open area around my crotch.

That sneaky bastard.

I wanted to remove his hands but it was too late when his hands pressed into my pussy.

I moaned and pushed my hips into his hands. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction but the pleasure was too strong.

I was so extremely sore but what girl denies getting fingered by Vince Melbourne, in a car?

He moved my panties aside and slowly a finger inside of me. I gasped and spread my legs even more.

He then added another finger, and then another one until he had like 4 fingers inside of me.

My mouth was left hung open as low moans started to pile out of my mouth.

" oh!" I whimpered when he hit my precious G- spot. I saw his eyes darken and a smirk break into his gorgeous face.

He kept hitting my g spot over and over again, taking advantage of the fact that I was completely vulnerable.

Vince- 3

Me- 1

No matter how much I tried, he always won.

I really need to step up my game

I thought but that quickly flew out of my mind when he started to pump in and out of me at a more rapid pace.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on the seat. My hands gripped the sides of the car seat, no doubt leaving a mark.

I felt my climax nearing and breath hitched when he hit the spot that had me finally cumming.

It wasn't until I looked down that I realized I didn't just cum, I squirted all over his car.

My eyes widened but beside me, Vince looked nothing but proud as he removed his magical hand from me.

I sheepishly looked up at him, slightly embarrassed that that happened.

" don't be embarrassed. Be proud" he winked at me but I just sunk down in the seat, with my cheeks burning and a pout.

~•~

Ok I need go stop writing so much sex scenes lmaoo. But I just feel like it makes the book more exiting ya know?

Vote and comment! :D