Nueve

I felt his dick twitch so I know he's about to cum. I decide to work a little faster.

That is until he took complete control. He grabbed my hair and pulled his member out of my mouth before thrusting it back into my mouth.

My eyes watered because he was just too much. He just kept fucking my mouth until I felt hot liquid running down my throat.

He groaned in delight and pulled himself out. I swallowed all of it and swiped my tongue across my lips to get any excess.

He lifted me up, dragging me somewhere and then i soon realize what it was when he bent me over my vanity. He held my face down on the cold surface and I waited for his next move.

He messages my ass and then I felt his hands collapse with my cheeks. I jerked forward, surprised at the sudden gesture.

He smacked me a few more times until I was 100% sure my ass cheeks were a dark shade of red. I was whimpering at this point.

" good girl" he purred messaging my cheeks with his cold hands. It actually helped but once he pulled his hands away, it went back to burning.

He pulled me back up by my hair until my back was pressed firmly to his front. His dick pressed against my burning cheeks and it just kept on getting bigger by the second.

He lifted his hands up to his face and licked the palm of his hands. He dragged it down my stomach until it reached my throbbing pussy.

He pressed his hands against me and started rubbing furiously. I threw my head back on his shoulder and moaned loudly.

" oh god, yes!" He smacked me right in there and then started to play with me once again.

It was all becoming too much and just as My climax neared, he pulled his hands away. I pouted and begged him to keep doing what he was doing.

He responded by dragging me to my bed and throwing me on it. My back collapsed with the cool sheets. I ignored the pain I got on my ass at the contact, too needy for him to care.

He climbed on top of me and we were back to our beginning position. He started playing with my shirt which I found quite strange but to my astonishment then he ripped it apart.

I gasped and glared at him, I loved that shirt!

He ignored me and started playing with my boobs. He had easy access because I obviously didn't have a bra on, I was about to go to sleep.

He pinched my nipples and rolled them between his fingers. I bite my lip getting impatient.

" please Vince!" I begged, I pushed my hips against his.

" please what baby" he asked acting clueless, it made me frustrated that he knew what I wanted but teased me about it.

However, I didn't hesitate to answer, " fuck me."

And those 2 words were all it took for him to ram himself into me. I screamed and gripped his arms hard.

He didn't even give me to catch my breath or get used to his side as he pounded into me like there was no tomorrow, and my grip on his arms got harder.

"V-Vince! Please." I whimpered, I wasn't sure what I was asking for but all I knew is that I needed something.

I threw my head side to side, unable to find find a position that could some how ease the pleasure- even though I loved how good it was.

he listened to my begging and went even harder than before. He removed one of his hands from my wait and learned forwards to press the palm of his hand against the headboard.

His thrusts were much deeper when he did that. My eyes began to water and all I could see was white for a second.

I never knew sex with him, or in general could feel this good. None of the previous boys I've fucked, could make me feel this immense high.

My moans were extremely loud at this point and I felt bad for the maids who are probably hearing me getting railed.

I wrapped my legs around his ass for more support.

The bed was shaking harshly as he rammed himself into me like a caveman. His other hand kept a strong hold on my waist and it was so strong I'm pretty sure he would be leaving a mark.

" yes baby, you feel so fucking good" he moaned breathing heavily.

" I'm gonna cum yes!" I screwed my eyes shut and griped my breasts.

Not even a few seconds later and my climaxed. It came down so strong I almost fainted.

It was the strongest orgasm I've ever had. He kept pushing himself into me until he twitched and his liquids spilled inside of me.

I was breathing heavily and I god was I tired. I closed my eyes, unable to keep my eyes open.

" oh we're not done" I heard him say and I furrowed my eyebrows.

" wha-" and Suddenly I was being flipped, with my chest pressed down onto the bed and my ass up in the air.

He slammed himself into me followed my a loud smack on my ass. He felt much deeper with this position.

I bit into the pillow below me as loud whimpers left my lips.

He kept pulling me back to meet his hard thrusts and the sound of my ass smacking against him echoed around the room.

My 2nd orgasm was was reaching closer and closer and I couldn't hold it back anymore when he pulled out and rammed into me.

I came once again, this one even stronger than the last one.

Vince came soon after and collapsed next to me on the bed.

We were both out of breath and when I saw his dick grow once again, I stopped breathing.

How can a 36 year old man have so much stamina?

And For the rest of the night we went on and on like wild rabbits and I only allowed to asleep after my 5th orgasm.
~•~
I can't believe I just wrote that... it wasn't good and I apologize but damn was this intense.