Veintisiete

The sound of my alarm blaring scared me out of my sleep causing me to almost fall off the bed.

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. The bright morning sun shone through the cracks on my window and met my sensitive morning eyes.

I quickly screwed them shut and let out another unhappy groan.

Who the hell set my alarm? I stopped doing it after I got used to waking up at 6:05 am. It had become an instinct to wake up on time without an alarm.

The " Alarm" rung again and I soon came to realize that it wasn't an alarm at all, it was my phone ringing.

I threw the many layers of blanket off of my warm body and a slowly sat up on the bed.

I attempted to open my eyes again, it wasn't as hurtful as the first time. My eye sight slowly settled as I took in my room.

I reached over to my nightstand and lazily grabbed my ringing phone.

My fathers name popped up on the screen and I froze. Thoughts of what went on last night with my father and I came to mind.

I still couldn't believe yesterday happened, It was one of the rarest moments of my life.

I shook my head in disbelief and answered the phone. " hello?" I answered in my morning groggy voice.

" Ayla, are you ready for work?" His voice boomed into the phone causing me to hiss.

" what? No crap! I forgot." I sighed mentally slapping myself on the face. How could I forget?

" well you better be ready and at the office in 30 minutes because you have a very very special meeting today and you cannot miss it." He added in a pleading voice.

" okay okay, I'll be at the office soon." I hung up without waiting for his response.

Unwilling, I stood up from my previous sitting position and stretched my sore body. I wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep but that's just not a word in my life vocabulary.

It's work, work, work, eat, work, Vince, Alex, Work.
Simple as that.

I took a few steps towards my bathroom, suddenly feeling the need to pee. I was till a bit dizzy as I took small steps towards the bathroom.

I felt ( and probably looked) like a zombie right now.

After doing my business in the toilet, I set off to my closet to pick out my clothes for the day.

Sweats and a tank top would be my #1 to go outfit but this is a successful company we're talking about, I would get so much shit if I showed up looking homeless.

I rummaged through the various skirts and blouses and other accessories and finally settled on an open front solid blazer & Pant set. I also obviously have a white shit under it so I don't show up with my boobs out for everyone to see.

15 minutes later, I had done my makeup, hair, and put on a few pieces of jewelry.

I grabbed my purse and opened my bedroom door to leave.

I'll probably ask Gregg to drive me because I'm not really in the mood to drive myself today.

" good morning m'am," one of the maids greeted me while cleaning the floors. I greeted her as well and went to the kitchen to get myself some coffee and a maybe a muffin.

" good morning Ayla," a very familiar and dominant voice spoke in a hushed tone just as a put on the lid for my coffee.

I gasped and turned around on my heels...

Vince?

" oh Vince," I deadpanned trying not to sound nervous. He smirked and took a few steps towards me. I took one back.

I resisted the urge to check him up and down but I didn't want to give myself away so I kept my eyes on his.

" That's all? Are you not happy to see me?" He asked with a playful pout.

I narrows my eyes at him, " I'm sorry, am I supposed to be enlightened by your presence?" I uttered with a roll of my eyes.

A growl erupted from him and he took another step towards me, " stop with that attitude and what did I say about rolling your eyes at me?" He asked, anger clear in his voice.

I gulped, " t- to not do it?" I stumbled. Damnit, he was breaking my confident wall.

" mhm, and what did you just do," he took a another step towards me. I shook in fear and took another step back.

My back hit the counter making me jump. Fuck!

He licked his lips and pressed himself on to me. "answer me." He asked again. He gripped my throat and brought my face closer to his.

My eyes widened in fear, I shook in his arms while trying to look away but I couldn't. His eyes were hypnotizing me, making it impossible to break any contact with him.

His face was so close to mine I could hear him breathing.

" i- I rolled m- my eyes," croaked, as his hands tightened around my neck. My eyes began to water and I could barely breath, but I couldn't deny that I was turned on.

" Good," he let go of my neck and took a step back, smirking.

I coughed, wheezing slightly while trying to catch my breath. I leaned forward on the island and looked at Vince innocently.

" come here," he demanded still keeping his eyes on mine.

I shook my head, too lightheaded and scared to move. " Ayla, I said come here. RIGHT NOW!" He fumed and crossed his arms in front of him.

I jumped at his raised voice and bite my lip. I stood up straight and with shaky legs, I walked up to him.

" good girl, deny me again and I won't hesitate to punish you." He scolded grabbing my waist and pulling my body flush against him.

Thoughts of that blonde girl invaded my mind and I suddenly felt disgusted. That photo of him grabbing her waist the same way he's gripping mine made me want to throw up.

" no. Let me go." I ordered, trying to get away from him. I whined when his grip on me only got stronger, nothing that I was doing was working.

" let me go Vince!" I ordered once again, tears threatening to fall.

I have no clue as to why I'm starting to cry but I tried to hold it back and not let him see me in such a vulnerable state for no reason. He'd probably think I'm a cry baby.

He furrowed his eyebrows, unhappy, but he still nonetheless let me go. I took a step back while keeping my head down.

I grabbed my purse from the floor and made an attempt to leave. " what's wrong?" He asked, making me stop in my tracks.

" what's wrong? You have a crazy girlfriend who by the way, threatened me to stay away from you, and you're here getting sexual with me?" I said in disbelief.

" girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend!" He disputed while trying to get closer to me. I once again, took a step back because I knew that if he touched me again, I would completely melt to his touch.

" so that blonde isn't your girlfriend?" I questioned quirking an eyebrow. It took him a moment to figure out who i was talking about, but when he did, The look on his face was priceless.

His face was pulled back in shock, as realization hit him. " right." I settled and strutted out of the room while ignoring his calls for me.

-

Thank you for 4K reads!!! 💓