Veintitrés

( double update cause why not and i'm going to start uploading faster )

I slipped into the beautiful red gown trying to ignore the fact that Vince is literally just a door away from me.

He had insisted on waiting in my room while I got ready for the dinner. I tried telling him no a lot of times but that stubborn shell of his would not break.

His presence made me anxious and when I'm anxious I say and do some things that I can't control.

His presence was radiating of dominance and confidence and that very feelings made me hot and bothered.

God I wish he was some fat, bald guy with a tiny penis that blushed and stuttered every 5 seconds.

" girl you look GORGEOUS!" Alex cat called after he zipped the back of my dress and turned my body around.

I was basically his own mannequin that he yelled and hurt on accident because he was so concentrated. I got used to it at some point but the constant jabbing and hard gripping doesn't go unnoticed.

" Damn girl, your body!" He whistled and grabbed my hand. He lifted his along with mine in the air and made me do a spin.

" thank you," I laughed while awkwardly spinning.

" it was all you tho. I probably would've showed up in a trash bag if you didn't offer to dress me up," I said, scrunching my nose up at the imagine.

" well thank you." He grinned and pressed his hand to his chest in a flattered manner. I just shook my head and let go of his hands.

My hands have become sweaty out of anxiety and I felt like My knees are about to give up on me.

I shouldn't be this nervous, it's only a business dinner/ ball, it shouldn't be that bad.

I'm not stupid tho, deep down I know I'm not acting like this because of the dinner, I'm acting like this because of Vince.

He makes me all mushy and vulnerable when he doesn't even try to and yes, I do hate myself for being so gullible.

" oh! Your shoes madam," he pulled out a pair of white heels literally out of nowhere and handed it to me.

His mouth was into an exited grin as he carefully handed it to me, as if It was glass and it would break into a million pieces if it fell.

" These are like," he pulled his face back in thought, " my 2nd shoe I'd designed ever. It was and still in my favorite so if you ruin them, I'll burn you alive." He still had the same bright smile on his caked up face as if he hadn't said someone so evil.

" ok ok. I'll take great care of if, I promise." I smiled while taking it from him and sitting down on the edge of the tub so I can put them on.

They were a little tricky to put on, but I managed to do with Alex's help.

I slowly stood up, keeping my hands on the wall for balance. The heels were probably 5 inches tall and were also a little bit uncomfortable, but that's just because I hate heels.

Although I have to say, they gives me a little bit of height which my 5'2 self highly appreciates it.

" damn. Vince won't be able to keep his hands to himself," Alex said probably thinking he was saying that in his mind.

I raised my eye brow towards him skeptically and held back my laugh as realization hit him. He pursed his lips and gave me an innocent look.

He just looked as evil as he normally is but I don't have the heart to tell him that.

" alright! You're ready. Let's go meet your Prince Charming, come on now," he whispered, why? I'm not sure but he just did.

I nodded and took a deep breath. I grabbed on to some of the fabric of the dress and lifted it up a little bit so that I could walk without tripping.

He opened the door and went out first, I don't get how he could look so calm and collected. Vince is a literal god and sooo in intimidating.

" Ladies and gents! May I present to you, Miss Ayla Melbourne!" My smile disappeared and my face turned into a state of shock, my mouth hanging open after he said Melbourne instead of Anderson.

God I wanted to punch the shit out of his pretty face.

He glanced back at me with a smirk before facing towards Vince again. That little shit!

Ok Ayla, inhale, exhale....

I repeated those words and started to walk out of the bathroom. Heat arose to my cheeks once I took my last step out of the room and stopped a few yards in front of Vince.

I bit my lip and casted my face down towards the floor. I still felt his stare on me and his eyes travel up and down my body.

" Face up bitch!" Alex hissed quietly but loud enough for me to hear. I quickly snapped my head up knowing if I didn't, Alex would do it for me- and not so delicately.

I swear I stopped breathing for at least 5 seconds as I took in the man in front of me.

Holy smokes, mother of god pray for my soul.

He was wearing a black suit with a red tie to match the color of my dress.

A drool was forming at the corner of my mouth, subtly as possible, I wiped it while clearing my throat.

I looked next to me at Alex but just like I was, he was distracted checking Vince out.

I wanted to slap him on the back of the head but I didn't want Vince thinking I was jealous or anything.

" you look gorgeous Ayla." Vince smiled, taking a few steps towards me.

I wanted to back away until I was far away from him but I won't give him the satisfaction. I'm going to prove to him that he doesn't affect me anymore like he used to.

" thank you, you look good as well," I stuttered trying to find the right words.

He just gave me a sexy grin and thanked me.

" well, let's get going shall we? Can't be late to our own dinner." I bit my lip and warped my arm around the arm he had extended out to me.

The shock of electrify that flowed between us made me gasp slightly and I'm sure Vince didn't miss it either. His face held shock, lust, and... love?

No of course not.

I bit my lip and held more tightly onto him and we proceeded out of my room. There was a comfortable silence between us as we made our way out of my room.

" o.m.g! Hashtag goals," Alex sniffled, fake crying while He followed after us. I could see light coming from him, meaning he was filming us.

I rolled my eyes and fought the urge to turn around and tell him to suck a toe- but that would just be so unladylike like of me.