Veintidós

It has been 3 days since my "little" encounter with Vince. He's tried to reach me a lot of times but every time he tried to, either it was technological or in person, I ignored him and did the exact opposite of everything he did.

I guess you could say I'm avoiding him...

It was obvious that he was still mad about the whole Oliver thing but I just can't deal with that right now.

Especially because work is overpowering me. The amount of calls, contracts, meetings I've had this week is unbelievable.

I couldn't even get a minute to myself without the damn phone ringing.

Ever since this whole ball/ dinner about mine and Vince's company, his employees and mine have been going around trying to set it up.

Basically work is hectic and it's slowly eating me up.

I sighed and pushed away from my desk. I just finished a very frustrating conversation with a CEO of some company in Japan.

The man just didn't consider anything I said and it resulted in me trying not to snap at him and say something rude.

I don't know what kind of boss people would think I am if I called him a jackass- especially my father.

I snapped my head towards my phone where I was getting a call, Speaking of the devil.

" father," I blankly said while messaging my temple with my free hand. " oh great Ayla!" I already knew by his unusual happy tone that he wanted something.

" yes?" I asked him trying to figure out what he could possibly want. I don't have much to offer him so I don't know what he could possibly be calling me for.

" Since the dinner is is around the corner and you don't have a date," he replied, his tone still nerve racking.

" I thought it would be great if you went with Vince. I mean, especially because you're both merging companies and it would be odd if both of you showed up separately, hm?" I completely stopped listening after he said the first sentence.

He had to be kidding right? He surely knows that Vince and I aren't in the happy terms right now.

I'm almost 100% sure everyone noticed the heavy tension when we were together. Especially Alex, which he made sure to pounce on me to ask about it.

I didn't tell him Vince spanked me or anything intimate that happened. I only told him that he showed up unannounced and we had a "civil" conversation.

" dad-" I began to say but he cut me off, " Ayla, I have already made up my mind. Plus Vince agrees with me." He said and I can imagine the shrug he was probably doing.

Anger fueled inside of me and I just had the urge to yell at Vince and even better- the man on the other side of the phone.

It amazes me how Vince's opinion matters more than mine. He asked Vince first for approvement and if Vince had said no, my father would've listened.

" Alright dad." I sighed, not in the mood to argue or talk to anyone at the moment. All I want right now, is to go home, call Alex so we can have some girl time and relax in the jacuzzi while we gossip and talk about boys.

" great! I'll see you soon, goodbye." The line went blank meaning that he had hung up.

I shook my head and stashed my phone back into my purse. For the rest of the day, I will not be touching or looking at my phone.

That phone can ruin more than I think it will.

~•~
" Im so glad you called me, you have no ideas of how much I needed this." Alex sighed as he positioned himself back on the jacuzzi while sipping on his 2nd glass of wine.

I groaned and nodded in agreement as I also laid back and enjoyed the bubbles as it hit my back.

Steam was going around everywhere and for most people it's suffocating and not pleasant, but for me it's comforting and peaceful.

Just the hot air surrounding me made me feel some strange feeling, It made me sleepy and it also made me dream about nice things.

I don't know really, it's probably just the influence of the alcohol talking.

" god, work was so stressful," I complained while tilting my head to the side to look at him. His head was thrown back, his eyes were closed. No doubt thinking about dick.

" ugh same, I have this new customer I'm working with and he's so annoying. Like He can't make up his goddamn mind about what he wants," he whines still keeping his eyes closed.

" tell me about it," I lightly laugh while gulping down the rest of my drink.

" so," he said while sitting up a little bit. I opened one eye to look at him in curiosity. " how's it going with guy who's name we shall not say?" He says after struggling with his words.

I just close my eyes again and think about it.

How's it really going? I wouldn't know considering I've been ignoring him. All I know is that I'm a coward and he's.. still incredibly sexy- there's no denying that.

" well let's see... I've been avoiding him, he's been trying to reach me, but I just can't talk to him you know? Like after he spanked me that day I just-" his gasp made me quickly shut up.

When the realization of what I said just hit me, I wanted to slap the shit out of myself and cut my tongue off.

" fuck!" I curse silently to myself.

" oh my god!!! He Spanked you!?! So he's like, Christian grey?" He squealed And he just kept on asking me things without letting me say anything.

" oh god! That's why you couldn't sit when we went out to eat!" He realized, gasping for the millionth time.

" Jesus calm down.." I roll my eyes and sit up straight. I run a hand over my face and wipe off the water.

" AND you didn't tell me the juiciest part?! Do you even know who I am? I'm the biggest whore for juicy shit." He dreamily looked up at the sky, and I think I know what he's imagining.

" ok ok, tell me EVERYTHING. Especially the detail," He shrieks while scooting closer to me.

Oh god.

I just know he won't let me be in peace if I don't tell him, so that's what I did. I told him every single fucking detail about that day.

He couldn't stop shrieking and gasping, AND interrupting me.

This dude is going to kill me one day...