Diecisiete

After hours of constant hair pulling, getting yelled at, and my face being painted. We were done.

Alex went a little overboard with this whole thing. He was so serious while doing my makeup that if I moved an inch or accident blinked while he was applying mascara, he would snap.

But I have to say, I look good. I barely recognized myself when I looked into the mirror.

Alex is skilled, I'm not sure why he doesn't wear much makeup. I can't even apply the basic things while he was over here, applying all sorts of eyeshadow on my eye lids.

And don't even get me started on the hair. It was 45 minutes of him pulling it, calling me dramatic when i yelled in pain, when he literally DRAGGED my hair.

While he said, " beauty is pain."As a defensive combs like.

My scalp hurt like a bitch at the aggressive pulling.

After he was done with my makeup and hair, I sat down on my bed while I waited for him to finish his.

He was so gentle with himself and that made me mad. He was literally attacking my poor face and hair.

I had on a black and silver Sequin halter mini dress. The dress complimented my curvaceous figure perfectly and I have to say, it feels amazing.

I feel sexy and powerful, which is something I don't often feel.

I was putting on my heels just as Alex finished getting ready. I stared at him with wide eyes as he emerged from the bathroom.

" I know you literally killed me a few hours ago but You look HOT," I complimented him while checking him up and down.

If he wasn't gay, I would totally do him.

" please, look at you hoe. You looking like a whole meal," he teased while also checking me out.

" girl this was all you. If I didn't let you do my makeup, I would've looked like trash." I conceded while scoffing.

He shrugged while running a hand over his hair.

" Ok bitch, come here. Time to take the photos!" He sang while pulling out his iPhone.

I grinned while I cautiously walked towards his model like figure.

He griped my arms and pushed me against the wall.

" damn, might as well just kill me," He rolled his eyes while he tapped on his phone- probably getting the camera ready.

" alright. Make a pose. a sexy one," he said while lifting up his phone to a certain position.

I tried my best to look sexy like the told me too. I hoped I didn't look like a twat because I really felt like one.

" YES BITCH. GET IT. SHOW VINCE WHAT A PIECE OF MEAT HE'S MISSING OUT ON," he cheered making me get all flustered.

Next, we switched spots and I took a few photos of him. I made sure to praise him because he looked like a boss bitch.

"Hold up let's get one of us together," he beamed and out of nowhere- I swear he pulled it out of his ass- he grabbed a tripod and quickly adjusted his phone on it.

" what-" I began ready to question him but he just shushed me and posed next to me.

" ok first were doing a hot one," I did as I was told, again, probably looking like a twat.

" then a happy/ silly one," I smiled at the camera while he leaned into me laughing rather dramatically.

I bit back a laugh at his stupid pose.